|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: 1842-1897.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT sold in the streets of the city?
2. To what city do Harriet and John move to establish an organization?
3. What had Miss Elizabeth bought with the $300 she borrowed from Gran?
(a) An emerald necklace.
(b) A silver candelabra.
(c) Woolen fabrics.
(d) A slave girl.
4. Who buys Gran at the slave auction?
(a) Dr. DuBois.
(b) Mr. Preston.
(c) Miss Hannah.
(d) Mrs. Lehigh.
5. What is the cause of Aunt Betty's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Norcom do when he learns that Harriet has had another child?
2. In August of 1831, there is a ___________________ uprising.
3. How old is Gran in 1853?
4. How long after Gran died did Uncle Mark die?
5. In January of 1833, Harriet writes to R. that local people have died of which disease?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)