|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: 1842-1897.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Norcom periodically to search for Harriet?
(b) New York.
2. Where is Harriet's brother, John, buried?
3. What had Miss Elizabeth bought with the $300 she borrowed from Gran?
(a) A slave girl.
(b) Woolen fabrics.
(c) A silver candelabra.
(d) An emerald necklace.
4. What has Gran been teaching Harriet to make?
(b) Pecan cake.
5. What prompts Harriet to move to Boston?
(a) She goes to live with Sarah who has a house.
(b) Samuel gives her a house there.
(c) She learns that Dr. Norcom is coming to New York.
(d) She learns about a better position there.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what church is Harriet's daughter baptized?
2. What is the name of the cemetery where Harriet is buried?
3. Which notable person does Harriet know on a first-name basis?
4. How long does Harriet stay at Widow Blount's house?
5. Which of the following is NOT sold in the streets of the city?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)