|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: 1835-1842.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harriet have sent to Dr. Norcom from Canada?
(a) A letter.
(b) Maple syrup.
(c) Cheddar cheese.
(d) A book.
2. What was Harriet's mother's name?
3. What does Dr. Norcom threaten to do if Harriet tells anyone about his advances toward her?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Sell her.
(d) Whip her.
4. What structure did the whites tear down in the slave revolt?
(a) A barn.
(b) The general store.
(c) The slave church.
(d) The courthouse.
5. Which of the following does Harriet NOT make in preparation for the arrival of James and his new wife?
(b) Flower arrangements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gran ask for help when Harriet tells her about Dr. Norcom's advances?
2. Lulu is almost attacked by which creature at Auburn?
3. What do the white people find when they search Gran's house?
4. Into which state can free Negroes not enter?
5. Where does Harriet hide at Widow Blount's house?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)