|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: 1842-1897.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city do Harriet and Louisa work for two years helping black people after the Civil War?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Greensboro, North Carolina.
(c) Savannah, Georgia.
(d) Montgomery, Alabama.
2. How long does Harriet stay at Widow Blount's house?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 22 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
3. Why do Harriet and her baby live with Gran?
(a) Harriet helps take care of Gran.
(b) Mrs. Norcom won't let them in the house.
(c) Gran wants to take care of them.
(d) Gran wants to keep men away from Harriet.
4. What does Harriet make for Lulu for Christmas?
(b) Hair bands.
(d) A plaid dress.
5. When does Harriet die?
(a) March 1897.
(b) March 1865.
(c) March 1899.
(d) March 1901.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Norcom say he is going to do if she doesn't give in to his advances?
2. Lulu is almost attacked by which creature at Auburn?
3. What promise about Louisa has Samuel's cousin not delivered on?
4. Who is the physician who attends to Harriet's owner?
5. Who buys Gran at the slave auction?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)