|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What car are Lara and Blaine driving when the car accident takes place?
(a) A 1998 Ford Explorer.
(b) A 1927 Pontiac Landau.
(c) A 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
(d) A 1939 Rolls Royce.
2. Who is the oldest of the computer programmers in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
3. How old is Lara when she is in the accident that kills Corrigan and Jazzlyn?
4. What is the name of Fernando's stepfather?
5. How old is Fernando when he attempts to see the photo editor of the New York Times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lara say her father owned in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
2. How old is Corrigan when he first goes out and gives a blanket to a homeless man in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
3. How many sons has Gloria lost in the Vietnam War?
4. What does Corrigan lock himself onto on every anniversary of Hiroshima, according to the narrator in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
5. Where does Fernando live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How would you describe the narrative style and focus of Book 2, Chapter 5: “Tag”?
2. How is the beginning of the walker’s historic stunt described Book 1, Chapter 4: “Let the Great World Spin Forever Down”?
3. How would you describe the narrative style of Book 1, Chapter 4: “Let the Great World Spin Forever Down”?
4. Who are the four main characters that are introduced in Book 2, Chapter 6: “Etherwest”? How are they described?
5. What action breaks the initial tension described in the Prologue? Why?
6. What happens when the walker jumps into the snow in Book 1, Chapter 4: “Let the Great World Spin Forever Down”?
7. How does the narrator describe the evolution of graffiti artistry in Book 2, Chapter 5: “Tag”?
8. What is the central conflict of Corrigan in Book One, Chapter 1: “All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here”?
9. What event is taking place in Book 1, Chapter 2: “Miro, Miro on the Wall”?
10. How is the meadow described in Book 1, Chapter 4: “Let the Great World Spin Forever Down”?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)