|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lara describe as her and Blaine's dealer in the Village in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
(d) Billy Lee.
2. How much money did Claire send to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s church in Atlanta after he was shot?
3. What is the name of Claire Soderberg's son who has died in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
4. Where is the bank upon which the narrator's father's checks are drawn that he sends to the narrator's mother in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. For how long have Claire and her husband been married in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
(a) 31 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 21 years.
(d) 16 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most famous of the black-and-white art films that Blaine directed?
2. How frequently does the narrator's father send checks to his mother after leaving the family in Book 1, Chapter 1: "All Respects to Heaven, I Like It Here"?
3. In what year does Lara describe moving with Blaine to upstate New York in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
4. How many sons has Gloria lost in the Vietnam War?
5. Who describes the tightrope walker when she arrives at Claire's apartment in Book 1, Chapter 2: "Miro, Miro on the Wall"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)