|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7: "This is the House That Horse Built".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What car are Lara and Blaine driving when the car accident takes place?
(a) A 1998 Ford Explorer.
(b) A 1927 Pontiac Landau.
(c) A 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
(d) A 1939 Rolls Royce.
2. Who is the "new daddy wiho was a famous player" that Tillie started hooking for after her first pimp?
3. How many rooms comprise the cabin by the meadow where the walker trains?
4. What television show does the person on the payphone in New York think they are on in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
(a) Candid Camera.
(b) Spycam Series.
(d) Mork and Mindy.
5. In what area of New York are Sam and his fellow programmers calling in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
(a) The Upper East Side.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) The Upper West Side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Claire Soderberg's husband's name?
2. What animal appears and playfully jumps under the walker's wire in Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down"?
3. According to the narrator in Book 1, Chapter 4: "Let the Great World Spin Forever Down," the World Trade Center towers were designed to sway how much in a storm?
4. What does Lara describe in the backseat of her car when the accident happened in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
5. Who was Tillie's first pimp in New York?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)