|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 9: "Part of the Parts".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lara describe in the backseat of her car when the accident happened in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
(b) Bags of heroin.
(c) A baby.
2. Who does Lara describe as her and Blaine's dealer in the Village in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
(d) Billy Lee.
3. What is the name of Blaine's art film that featured him eating breakfast on the roof of the Clock Tower Building?
4. Who informs Solomon about the tightrope walker in Book 3, Chapter 9: "Part of the Parts"?
(b) Judge Pollack.
5. Who are described as the New York artists that had made a killing from going "back to the forties, living the lifestyle and the clothes" in Book 1, Chapter 3: "A Fear of Love"?
(a) Janet and Tom.
(b) Brett and Delaney.
(c) Agnes and Rob.
(d) William and Jennifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television show does the person on the payphone in New York think they are on in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
2. For how long does the narrator say Gareth has been programming in Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
3. Who gets the blue box program running through the PDP-10 in the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 6: "Etherwest"?
4. What is the name of Solomon Soderberg's son?
5. What is the most famous of the black-and-white art films that Blaine directed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)