|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is driving the bright yellow Ford?
(a) Uncle Dube.
(b) Cousin Wiggins.
(c) Uncle Hammer.
(d) Mr. Hammer.
2. What happens when Cassie takes a drink from the courthouse fountain while her brothers use the restrooms?
(a) Jeremy Sims tells the sheriff they are there.
(b) The sheriff chases them out of the building.
(c) The white folks inside look at them with disgust.
(d) Jeremy Sims grabs her and the boys and makes them leave.
3. Why doesn't PaPa want his children to play marbles?
(a) He wants them to do their chores.
(b) He is afraid someone would fall on them.
(c) It is time for dinner.
(d) He considers it to be gambling.
4. On the day of the trial, who does Stacey meet at the crossroad?
(a) Wardell and Clarence.
(b) Moe and Clarence.
(c) Joe and Moe.
(d) Cassie and the boys.
5. What is the subject of the pastor's lecture to the congregation on that Sunday?
(a) Loving white neighbors and to stop distrusting them.
(b) Loving all neighobrs who are good to you.
(c) Loving all black neighbors and trusting them.
(d) Loving your neighbors and not distrusting them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stacey tell Moe he secretly likes which of the following?
2. What happens when Suzella enrolls in the Mississippi school system?
3. Why is Mr. Wheeler organizing a meeting?
4. What day does Papa Logan take his children to visit the Page Ellis family and Mrs. Lee Annie Lees?
5. How did the Logan family come to own their land?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)