|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Stacey says he wants to go to TJ's trial?
(a) They say he will be put on trial with TJ.
(b) Mr. Morrison laughs at him.
(c) His parents say he cannot go.
(d) They hold a family meeting.
2. What does Cassie inwardly confess about Mrs. Lee Annie?
(a) They all love her.
(b) They love her apple pie.
(c) They hate being forced to hug and kiss her.
(d) They would rather hide from her.
3. Why is Mama no longer a teacher?
(a) She did not like working with children.
(b) They no longer needed the money.
(c) She was fired for organizing a boycott.
(d) She prefered chopping wood.
4. What happens the second time Cassie's Papa finds out she is playing marbles?
(a) She must recite the Tenth Commandment.
(b) She is grounded.
(c) He makes her give back the marbles she won.
(d) He makes her memorize the Ten Commandments.
5. Who is with Doris Ann when they find her hanging from the church bell rope?
(a) Ella Lou Hicks.
(c) Mr. Ellis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns home wearing an Army uniform?
2. What explanation does Stacey give for Jeremy Sims making them leave?
3. Who is in jail, accused of killing Mr. Barnett?
4. What does Mama tell Cassie when she is told about the TJ's trial?
5. From where do they all watch the trial?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)