|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman Dr. Welch claims is "cured" of autism?
2. How does Bridget's role change when new therapists are brought on?
3. What happens one night when Anne Marie is sick with a fever and cough?
4. What part of holding therapy does Catherine refuse?
5. What does Catherine believe is the key to Anne Marie's recovery?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Daniel's role in the recovery of Anne Marie and Michel.
Essay Topic 2
Using Catherine's advice as a foundation, explain why it's important for parents to develop individualized therapy programs for their children.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Anne Marie's journey from diagnosis to recovery. How is she diagnosed? What complications arise in her recovery? At what point does Catherine believe she is recovered?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)