|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Michel to cry on a trip one day?
(a) Being unable to see Daniel.
(b) Thinking he will never be able to go home.
(c) A dog barks at him, scaring him.
(d) Being unable to see Bridget.
2. How does Catherine take action after the documentary?
(a) She lodges a formal complaint.
(b) She sues the BBC.
(c) She creates her own documentary.
(d) She sues Dr. Welch.
3. What extended family member causes Anne Marie's face to light up?
(c) Uncle Trevor.
(d) Aunt Nikki.
4. What behaviors does Catherine attempt to stop?
(a) Teeth grinding.
(c) Toe walking.
5. When are additional therapists brought on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Welch do with the letter Catherine writes?
2. What does Catherine note about Anne Marie by spring after the second in-home visit?
3. Why does Catherine choose a different doctor for Michel?
4. What recommendation does Bridget give in order to deal with Anne Marie's negative and repetitive behaviors?
5. What is the first thing Catherine thinks people should know about behavioral modification?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)