|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What recommendation does Bridget give in order to deal with Anne Marie's negative and repetitive behaviors?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Punish her.
(c) Put her in time out.
(d) Imitate her.
2. What therapy makes Catherine feel guilty?
(a) Art therapy.
(b) Speech therapy.
(c) Holding therapy.
(d) Animal therapy.
3. What part of holding therapy does Catherine refuse?
(a) Forcibly holding Anne Marie to the floor.
(b) Ignoring cries for attention.
(c) Yelling at Anne Marie.
(d) Physical punishments for negative behaviors.
4. What toy is Anne Marie eager for Catherine to assemble?
(a) A swing set.
(b) A tricycle.
(c) A doll house.
(d) An indoor tent.
5. What is the first thing Catherine thinks people should know about behavioral modification?
(a) The range of recovery depends on the person.
(b) A strict schedule must be followed.
(c) All therapists vary.
(d) Behavior modification is a powerful tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do when she is threatened with lawsuits?
2. What is the name of the young woman Dr. Welch claims is "cured" of autism?
3. How many hours each week does Michel work with therapists?
4. How does Catherine react to the holding therapy documentary.
5. What does Catherine believe is the key to Anne Marie's recovery?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)