|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine begin to sense about Michel?
(a) That he is deaf.
(b) That he doesn't understand what's going on around him.
(c) That he is a genius.
(d) That he is autistic.
2. The family notes that Anne Marie's ______ seem to be the most challenging to overcome.
(a) Verbal abilities.
(b) Repetitive behaviors.
(c) Social abilities.
(d) Lack of eye contact.
3. How does the first month of therapy go with Michel?
(a) Very well.
(c) Not well.
4. What is the cause for how the first month of therapy goes with Michel?
(a) Michel is resistant.
(b) Bridget is persistent.
(c) There are scheduling conflicts.
(d) Catherine is resistant.
5. How does Anne Marie test at her reevaluation?
(b) The test results are not revealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Welch want Catherine to speak to after her trip to England?
2. Who asks to keep a copy of the letter Catherine writes?
3. Why do Catherine and Marc need to adapt every program?
4. What animal frightens Anne Marie to the point of hysteria?
5. How is Michel treated?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)