|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who examines Michel?
(a) Dr. Lovaas.
(b) Dr. Cohen.
(c) Dr. Baxter.
(d) Dr. Gershwin.
2. What does Catherine do when she is threatened with lawsuits?
(a) Stops creating her own documentary.
(b) Withdraws her formal complaint.
(c) Leaves the BBC alone.
(d) Leaves Dr. Welch alone.
3. How does Bridget teach each lesson to Anne Marie?
(a) By giving Anne Marie visual stimulation while she teaches her.
(b) By breaking it into small parts.
(c) By repeating the same lesson for one week.
(d) By allowing Anne Marie creative freedom to color and draw during the lessons.
4. What does Catherine note about Anne Marie by spring after the second in-home visit?
(a) She is still recovering well.
(b) She is starting to return to old behaviors.
(c) She is starting to stutter.
(d) She has not improved in several weeks.
5. How many hours each week does Michel work with therapists?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of holding therapy does Catherine refuse?
2. What does Anne Marie do to Michel that shows she is recovering?
3. Who does an in-home visit to the family in the fall?
4. What is the second step of all tasks, according to behavioral therapy?
5. What reason does Bridget give for some of Anne Marie's other behaviors increasing?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)