1. Who is the author of the book?
2. What category of book is Let Me Hear Your Voice?
3. Who wrote the foreword?
Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.
4. What is the relationship between Catherine Maurice and Bernard Rimland?
He was her mentor.
5. What is the highest degree Bernard Rimland holds?
6. The foreword is a heartfelt supportive argument for the use of what?
7. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
Her work with her children.
8. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)