|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - Index.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Catherine choose a different doctor for Michel?
(a) Anne Marie's doctor is out of town.
(b) Anne Marie's doctor retired.
(c) She wants someone who doesn't know the family's history.
(d) She can't afford to take him to Anne Marie's doctor.
2. What book does Catherine read that becomes her call to arms?
(a) The Eyre Affair.
(b) The Red Tent.
(c) The Siege.
(d) The Bible.
3. What egocentric doctor does Catherine meet with in Chapter 6?
(a) Dr. Doubrovsky.
(b) Dr. Cohen.
(c) Dr. Welch.
(d) Dr. Lovaas.
4. What does Catherine have trouble adapting to during Michel's therapy?
(a) Michel's crying.
(b) Anne Marie's independence.
(c) Anne Marie's crying.
(d) Michel's independence.
5. The foreword is a heartfelt supportive argument for the use of what?
(a) Psychoanalytic counseling.
(b) Holding therapy.
(c) Speech therapy.
(d) Behavior modification.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Michel treated?
2. Why do people believe Michel was misdiagnosed?
3. What is the biggest concern of the egocentric doctor Catherine meets with?
4. Where is the Mothering Center Dr. Welch invites Catherine to?
5. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)