|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the foreword?
(a) To give a biography of the author.
(b) To provide an outline of the contents of the book.
(c) To show appreciation for the people who helped the author.
(d) To introduce the book.
2. What is Robin's role with the family?
(a) Social worker.
(b) Holding therapy specialist.
(c) Speech therapist.
(d) Elementary school teacher.
3. What does Catherine have doubts about after writing the letter?
(a) Holding therapy.
(b) Speech therapy.
(c) Music therapy.
(d) Behavioral therapy.
4. What is the recommended treatment for Anne Marie at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A vaccine.
(c) Immediate therapy.
(d) A vitamin supplement.
5. According to Chapter 8, what is one way behaviors are achieved in behavioral therapy?
(a) By secluding the child.
(b) By force.
(c) Through a live-in program.
(d) Through repetition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine corresponding with in that becomes her mentor?
2. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
3. What visitors are at the holding session at the Mothering Center?
4. How does Anne Marie react to human contact?
5. What category of book is Let Me Hear Your Voice?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)