|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who receives the final thank you in the acknowledgments section?
(a) All who came before her in the fight for deaf children.
(b) All who came before her in the fight for autistic children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) All who have yet to fight for autistic children.
2. What happens one night when Anne Marie is sick with a fever and cough?
(a) She allows a strange doctor to examine her.
(b) She comes to her mother's bed at night.
(c) She calls her mother by name.
(d) She comes to Daniel's bed at night.
3. Who is Kelly?
(a) A sitter.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A therapist.
4. Who is Catherine corresponding with in that becomes her mentor?
(a) Dr. Lovaas.
(b) Dr. Welch.
(c) Dr. DeCarlo.
(d) Dr. Rimland.
5. What is the cause for how the first month of therapy goes with Michel?
(a) There are scheduling conflicts.
(b) Catherine is resistant.
(c) Bridget is persistent.
(d) Michel is resistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine note about Anne Marie by spring after the second in-home visit?
2. How does Catherine take action after the documentary?
3. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
4. What therapy does Catherine discover in Chapter 11 that she believes is the key to Anne Marie's recovery?
5. What does Dr. Welch do with the letter Catherine writes?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)