|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of holding therapy does Catherine refuse?
(a) Ignoring cries for attention.
(b) Forcibly holding Anne Marie to the floor.
(c) Yelling at Anne Marie.
(d) Physical punishments for negative behaviors.
2. What does Catherine doubt about behavioral therapy as she makes the lists?
(a) That Bridget is the best counselor for her daughter.
(b) That she should be so involved in the therapy.
(c) That candy can increase positive behaviors.
(d) That making lists is beneficial in therapy.
3. What do Catherine and Bridget force Anne Marie to do that is difficult?
(b) Dress herself.
(c) Feed herself.
4. What does Bruno Bettelheim call behaviorism?
(a) Robotic programming.
(b) A saving grace.
(c) The first step.
(d) A quick fix.
5. What is the setting of Dr. Lovaas's therapy program?
(a) One-on-one therapy.
(b) Group therapy.
(c) Art therapy.
(d) Musical therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do when she is threatened with lawsuits?
2. For what is Ivar Lovaas thanked in the acknowledgments section?
3. Who does Catherine turn to for support after Michel's diagnosis?
4. What does Catherine believe about Anne Marie's autism?
5. According to the acknowledgments section, who in the Maurice family needed therapists?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)