|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marc reminds Catherine that what truth survives?
(a) Others will see holding therapy as false in their own time.
(b) The BBC documentary will not be viewed by many people.
(c) Dr. Welch will be judged by God.
(d) Their daughter is recovering.
2. For what is Bernard Rimland thanked in the acknowledgments section?
(a) His work as Catherine's counselor.
(b) His work as Marc's boss.
(c) His support in writing the book.
(d) His ability to help edit the book.
3. Who reevaluates Anne Marie's language?
4. Who does Catherine turn to for support after Michel's diagnosis?
5. What does Anne Marie point to and show Catherine that indicates there is improvement?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A swing set.
(c) A baby.
(d) A fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Catherine thinks people should know about behavioral modification?
2. What does Dr. Lovaas develop that Catherine uses for Anne Marie?
3. How does Anne Marie test at her reevaluation?
4. According to Catherine, how many things about behavioral modification should people know?
5. Who wrote the foreword?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)