|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - Chapter Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest concern of the egocentric doctor Catherine meets with?
(c) A cure.
2. What does Catherine decide to do about taking Anne Marie to the hospital?
(a) She does not take Anne Marie.
(b) She takes Anne Marie the same day.
(c) She is afraid to take Anne Marie.
(d) She takes Anne Marie.
3. What is one explanation others give for Anne Marie's problems?
(a) Being born prematurely.
(b) Emotional trauma.
(c) Being born at home.
(d) Catherine drinking caffeine during her pregnancy.
4. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
(a) Her work with her children.
(b) Her work with the elderly.
(c) Her work with holding therapy.
(d) Her work with autistic children at the hospital.
5. What is the name of the neurologist Catherine takes Anne Marie to see?
(a) Dr. Cohen.
(b) Dr. DeCarlo.
(c) Dr. Welch.
(d) Dr. Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine sense about Anne Marie in Chapter 1?
2. What reason does Bridget give for some of Anne Marie's other behaviors increasing?
3. What does the Maurice family begin to read about in Chapter 6?
4. What does Catherine notice about Anne Marie's social behavior that concerns her?
5. Where does the family travel in Chapter 9?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)