|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - Chapter Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal frightens Anne Marie to the point of hysteria?
(a) A dog.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cat.
(d) An elephant.
2. What is explained in the foreword?
(a) Holding therapy.
(b) Behavior modification.
(c) Speech therapy.
(d) Psychoanalytic counseling.
3. What is the biggest concern of the egocentric doctor Catherine meets with?
(a) A cure.
4. What is one explanation others give for Anne Marie's problems?
(a) Being born prematurely.
(b) Being born at home.
(c) Catherine drinking caffeine during her pregnancy.
(d) Emotional trauma.
5. Marc reminds Catherine that what truth survives?
(a) The BBC documentary will not be viewed by many people.
(b) Their daughter is recovering.
(c) Dr. Welch will be judged by God.
(d) Others will see holding therapy as false in their own time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
2. What diagnosis description does Catherine find in a book that seems to fit Anne Marie's behavior?
3. Aside from the counselor, who is involved in Dr. Lovaas's therapy program?
4. What part of the behavioral therapy program does Catherine choose not to use?
5. Who is the author of the book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)