|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - Chapter Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second step of all tasks, according to behavioral therapy?
2. What does Catherine doubt about behavioral therapy as she makes the lists?
(a) That making lists is beneficial in therapy.
(b) That she should be so involved in the therapy.
(c) That Bridget is the best counselor for her daughter.
(d) That candy can increase positive behaviors.
3. What is the biggest concern of the egocentric doctor Catherine meets with?
(c) A cure.
4. Who tries to comfort Catherine regarding Anne Marie's illness?
(a) Dr. DeCarlo.
(b) Dr. Baxter.
5. Who does Catherine call to complain about the documentary?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Dr. Rimland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one explanation others give for Anne Marie's problems?
2. What does Catherine do when she is threatened with lawsuits?
3. What does Catherine decide to do about taking Anne Marie to the hospital?
4. How does Catherine initially react to Anne Marie's struggles in Chapter 2?
5. What diagnosis description does Catherine find in a book that seems to fit Anne Marie's behavior?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)