|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the foreword, how do many view behavior modification therapy?
2. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
(a) Deaf children.
(b) Developmentally disabled children.
(c) Autistic children.
(d) Prematurely-born children.
3. Aside from the counselor, who is involved in Dr. Lovaas's therapy program?
(a) Everyone in the child's life.
(b) The child's family and teacher.
(c) The child's family.
(d) The child's family and friends.
4. What does Catherine sense about Anne Marie in Chapter 1?
(a) Something is amiss.
(b) She has psychic abilities.
(c) Daniel doesn't like her.
(d) She is much smarter than she appears.
5. What therapy does Catherine discover in Chapter 11 that she believes is the key to Anne Marie's recovery?
(a) Animal therapy.
(b) Speech therapy.
(c) Art therapy.
(d) Holding therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine doubt about behavioral therapy as she makes the lists?
2. What is the name of the neurologist Catherine takes Anne Marie to see?
3. What is the setting of Dr. Lovaas's therapy program?
4. What is the name of the book Catherine turns to for answers about Anne Marie?
5. According to the acknowledgments section, who in the Maurice family needed therapists?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)