|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest concern of the egocentric doctor Catherine meets with?
(c) A cure.
2. What is the reason for the family's overseas trip?
(a) To visit historical landmarks.
(b) To look for a new home.
(c) To have the children baptized.
(d) To introduce the children to air travel.
3. What lists does the therapist ask Catherine to make?
(a) Positive and negative behaviors to address.
(b) Social skills to develop.
(c) Causes and effects of autism.
(d) Words to learn.
4. What is the name of the book Catherine turns to for answers about Anne Marie?
(a) The Baby Book.
(b) Grey's Anatomy.
(c) The No-Cry Method.
(d) The Merck Manual.
5. How does Anne Marie react to human contact?
(a) She acts as though touching her is painful.
(b) She reacts violently.
(c) She ignores it.
(d) She craves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one common behavior in autistic children that Anne Marie begins to do in Chapter 5?
2. What does Catherine believe about Anne Marie's autism?
3. Where is Catherine when she finds strength during the family's overseas trip?
4. What do Catherine and Marc know about Anne Marie's diagnosis?
5. What is Bridget's relationship with the Maurice family?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)