|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one symptom of Anne Marie's autism that affects her behavior?
(a) Extreme politeness.
(c) Repetitive behaviors.
2. What is Bridget's relationship with the Maurice family?
(a) Anne Marie's teacher.
(b) Michel's teacher.
(c) A therapist who worked with the family.
(d) A physician who worked with the family.
3. What is one common behavior in autistic children that Anne Marie begins to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Repetitive behaviors.
(b) Toe walking.
(c) Lack of communication.
(d) Lack of eye contact.
4. What advice does Catherine's doctor give to her about autism?
(a) Read The Merck Manual.
(b) Watch St. Elsewhere.
(c) Learn from experiencing it with Anne Marie.
(d) Go to a support group.
5. How does Anne Marie react to human contact?
(a) She ignores it.
(b) She acts as though touching her is painful.
(c) She reacts violently.
(d) She craves it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of an acknowledgment section?
2. What is the recommended treatment for Anne Marie at the beginning of Chapter 3?
3. Whose work in the field is explained in the foreword?
4. What is the name of the child introduced at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. The foreword is a heartfelt supportive argument for the use of what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)