|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kelly?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A therapist.
(c) A sitter.
(d) A cousin.
2. From whom does Catherine get another diagnosis for Anne Marie?
(a) Dr. Baxter.
(b) Dr. Berman.
(c) Dr. Welch.
(d) Dr. Cohen.
3. Who receives the final thank you in the acknowledgments section?
(a) All who came before her in the fight for deaf children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) All who have yet to fight for autistic children.
(d) All who came before her in the fight for autistic children.
4. What is the purpose of the foreword?
(a) To introduce the book.
(b) To show appreciation for the people who helped the author.
(c) To provide an outline of the contents of the book.
(d) To give a biography of the author.
5. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Anne Marie Maurice.
(b) Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.
(c) Catherine Maurice.
(d) Bridget Taylor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Catherine and Marc know about Anne Marie's diagnosis?
2. What is explained in the foreword?
3. What is one symptom of Anne Marie's autism that affects her communication?
4. What are Catherine and Marc doing to the child introduced at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. The foreword is a heartfelt supportive argument for the use of what?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)