|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Acknowledgments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
(a) Deaf children.
(b) Autistic children.
(c) Developmentally disabled children.
(d) Prematurely-born children.
2. What does the foreword say needs to be tried for autistic children?
(a) Holding therapy.
(b) Behavioral therapy.
(c) Various forms of therapy.
(d) Speech therapy.
3. What is Robin's role with the family?
(a) Social worker.
(b) Holding therapy specialist.
(c) Elementary school teacher.
(d) Speech therapist.
4. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.
(b) Anne Marie Maurice.
(c) Catherine Maurice.
(d) Bridget Taylor.
5. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
(a) Her work with autistic children at the hospital.
(b) Her work with holding therapy.
(c) Her work with her children.
(d) Her work with the elderly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the acknowledgment section?
2. The foreword is a heartfelt supportive argument for the use of what?
3. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
4. Whose work in the field is explained in the foreword?
5. Who is Kelly?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)