|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Acknowledgments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the foreword, what has been proven helpful for autistic children?
(a) Holding therapy.
(b) Early behavior modification.
(c) Speech therapy.
(d) Social skills courses.
2. What is explained in the foreword?
(a) Behavior modification.
(b) Speech therapy.
(c) Psychoanalytic counseling.
(d) Holding therapy.
3. What is Robin's role with the family?
(a) Elementary school teacher.
(b) Social worker.
(c) Holding therapy specialist.
(d) Speech therapist.
4. What is the relationship between Catherine Maurice and Bernard Rimland?
(a) He was her mentor.
(b) He was her neighbor.
(c) He was her father.
(d) He was her husband.
5. What is Bridget's relationship with the Maurice family?
(a) Anne Marie's teacher.
(b) A therapist who worked with the family.
(c) Michel's teacher.
(d) A physician who worked with the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the acknowledgment section?
2. What category of book is Let Me Hear Your Voice?
3. Who is Kelly?
4. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
5. What is Mary Beth's relationship with the Maurice family?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)