|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Forward and Acknowledgments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What category of book is Let Me Hear Your Voice?
2. Who is the author's husband?
3. What is Bridget's relationship with the Maurice family?
(a) Michel's teacher.
(b) A therapist who worked with the family.
(c) Anne Marie's teacher.
(d) A physician who worked with the family.
4. For what is Bernard Rimland thanked in the acknowledgments section?
(a) His support in writing the book.
(b) His work as Catherine's counselor.
(c) His work as Marc's boss.
(d) His ability to help edit the book.
5. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
(a) Her insights.
(b) Her ability to balance family and career.
(c) Her desire to travel.
(d) Her volunteer work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the book?
2. Who wrote the acknowledgment section?
3. For what is Ivar Lovaas thanked in the acknowledgments section?
4. According to the foreword, what has been proven helpful for autistic children?
5. According to the acknowledgments section, who in the Maurice family needed therapists?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)