|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Catherine asks, who strongly advocates Dr. Lovaas's therapy program?
(a) Dr. Cohen.
(b) Dr. Welch.
(c) Dr. Lovaas.
(d) Dr. Gershwin.
2. According to the foreword, what has been proven helpful for autistic children?
(a) Social skills courses.
(b) Speech therapy.
(c) Holding therapy.
(d) Early behavior modification.
3. How does Catherine know Michel will recover?
(a) She has a dream that he is recovered.
(b) She doesn't know, but believes it.
(c) She hears him babble and laugh.
(d) She is told he will recover by her minister.
4. Where is the Mothering Center Dr. Welch invites Catherine to?
(a) South Carolina.
(c) New York.
5. What does Catherine do when she is threatened with lawsuits?
(a) Stops creating her own documentary.
(b) Withdraws her formal complaint.
(c) Leaves the BBC alone.
(d) Leaves Dr. Welch alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the first month of therapy go with Michel?
2. What is the cause for how the first month of therapy goes with Michel?
3. Rimland promotes all forms of therapy for _______.
4. Marc reminds Catherine that what truth survives?
5. According to the acknowledgments section, who in the Maurice family needed therapists?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)