|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of children have been helped by the therapy Rimland advocates?
(a) Over seventy-five percent.
(b) Over thirty percent.
(c) Over fifty percent.
(d) Over forty percent.
2. What category of book is Let Me Hear Your Voice?
3. From whom does Catherine get another diagnosis for Anne Marie?
(a) Dr. Berman.
(b) Dr. Baxter.
(c) Dr. Welch.
(d) Dr. Cohen.
4. What does the family notice about Anne Marie in Chapter 5?
(a) She is improving.
(b) She does not recognize Catherine.
(c) She is getting worse.
(d) She does not recognize Marc.
5. How does Catherine initially react to Anne Marie's struggles in Chapter 2?
(a) She worries that Anne Marie is being abused.
(b) She doubts her own skills as a mother.
(c) She blames her husband.
(d) She blames her own mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne Marie react to human contact?
2. What is the name of the neurologist Catherine takes Anne Marie to see?
3. What is the name of the child introduced at the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. Who is the author's husband?
5. Who tries to comfort Catherine regarding Anne Marie's illness?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)