|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Catherine and Marc note about their child at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Her friendliness.
(b) Her seriousness.
(c) Her shakiness.
(d) Her rambunctiousness.
2. What is the name of the child introduced at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(b) Anne Marie.
3. What part of the behavioral therapy program does Catherine choose not to use?
(c) Animal therapy.
4. What does Anne Marie do to Michel that shows she is recovering?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Tries to push him off Catherine's lap.
(d) Helps dress him.
5. What is Bridget's relationship with the Maurice family?
(a) A therapist who worked with the family.
(b) A physician who worked with the family.
(c) Anne Marie's teacher.
(d) Michel's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anne Marie react to human contact?
2. From whom does Catherine get another diagnosis for Anne Marie?
3. What is the biggest concern of the egocentric doctor Catherine meets with?
4. What is the name of the neurologist Catherine takes Anne Marie to see?
5. What does Catherine believe about Anne Marie's autism?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)