|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is visited during the family's overseas trip?
(a) Catherine's parents.
(b) Marc's parents.
(c) Marc's childhood friend.
(d) Catherine's college roommate.
2. What is one clue to Catherine about Anne Marie in Chapter 1?
(a) She is already speaking in two- and three-word sentences.
(b) She seems to know when someone is coming to the door.
(c) She is not afraid of strangers.
(d) She cries incessantly.
3. After her trip to the Mothering Center, who does Catherine write a letter to?
(a) Dr. Rimland.
(b) Dr. Welch.
(c) Dr. Cohen.
(d) Anne Marie.
4. What is one symptom of Anne Marie's autism that affects her behavior?
(a) Extreme politeness.
(d) Repetitive behaviors.
5. What percentage of children have been helped by the therapy Rimland advocates?
(a) Over forty percent.
(b) Over thirty percent.
(c) Over fifty percent.
(d) Over seventy-five percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do all tasks begin, according to behavioral therapy?
2. Where is the Mothering Center Dr. Welch invites Catherine to?
3. According to the acknowledgment section, what did the author get help with?
4. Who is the author's husband?
5. Who gives Catherine strength during the family's overseas trip?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)