|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the acknowledgments section, who in the Maurice family needed therapists?
(c) Catherine and Marc.
(d) The children.
2. According to Chapter 8, what is one way behaviors are achieved in behavioral therapy?
(a) By force.
(b) By secluding the child.
(c) Through a live-in program.
(d) Through repetition.
3. What does Catherine doubt about behavioral therapy as she makes the lists?
(a) That Bridget is the best counselor for her daughter.
(b) That making lists is beneficial in therapy.
(c) That she should be so involved in the therapy.
(d) That candy can increase positive behaviors.
4. What does Marc promise Catherine he will do for his family?
(a) Find a cure for autism.
(b) Quit his job in order to care for Anne Marie at home.
(c) Pay any amount for a treatment.
(d) Whatever is needed.
5. What is the second step of all tasks, according to behavioral therapy?
Short Answer Questions
1. A friend calls Catherine with news of therapy that involves intense _______.
2. What are Catherine and Marc doing to the child introduced at the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does Dr. Welch do with the letter Catherine writes?
4. Who is visited during the family's overseas trip?
5. Whose work in the field is explained in the foreword?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)