|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the family notice about Anne Marie in Chapter 5?
(a) She is improving.
(b) She does not recognize Marc.
(c) She does not recognize Catherine.
(d) She is getting worse.
2. What does Catherine notice about Anne Marie's social behavior that concerns her?
(a) She is constantly questioning the things and people around her.
(b) She knows a lot already about the things and people around her.
(c) She is afraid of the things and people around her.
(d) She is uninterested in things and people around her.
3. What is the highest degree Bernard Rimland holds?
4. Who is the first therapist hired by Catherine?
5. How does Catherine's opinion of Bridget change as she watches her work with Anne Marie?
(a) She loses respect for her.
(b) She gains respect for her.
(c) She considers her part of the family.
(d) Her opinion does not change.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anne Marie point to and show Catherine that indicates there is improvement?
2. What does Catherine believe about Anne Marie's autism?
3. Who tries to comfort Catherine regarding Anne Marie's illness?
4. What do Marc and Catherine notice about Anne Marie as they look at photographs together?
5. What does Catherine decide to do about taking Anne Marie to the hospital?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)