|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of holding therapy does Catherine refuse?
(a) Forcibly holding Anne Marie to the floor.
(b) Ignoring cries for attention.
(c) Physical punishments for negative behaviors.
(d) Yelling at Anne Marie.
2. Who does Catherine turn to for support after Michel's diagnosis?
3. What is one clue to Catherine about Anne Marie in Chapter 1?
(a) She is not afraid of strangers.
(b) She is already speaking in two- and three-word sentences.
(c) She cries incessantly.
(d) She seems to know when someone is coming to the door.
4. What diagnosis description does Catherine find in a book that seems to fit Anne Marie's behavior?
(a) Infantile autism.
(b) Ear infection.
5. Who asks to keep a copy of the letter Catherine writes?
(a) Dr. Cohen.
(b) Dr. Welch.
(c) Anne Marie.
(d) Dr. Rimland.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her trip to the Mothering Center, who does Catherine write a letter to?
2. What does Catherine note about Anne Marie's language that shows she is doing well?
3. What is the name of the neurologist Catherine takes Anne Marie to see?
4. Who examines Michel?
5. What behaviors does Catherine attempt to stop?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)