|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Catherine's family get another in-home visit?
2. What is the recommended treatment for Anne Marie at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Immediate therapy.
(b) A vaccine.
(c) A vitamin supplement.
3. How does Bridget's role change when new therapists are brought on?
(a) She becomes more of a director.
(b) Her role does not change.
(c) She becomes a therapist for Daniel.
(d) She leaves to work with a different family.
4. What is one behavior Anne Marie begins to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Resistance to change.
(b) Incessant crying or whining.
(c) Lack of interest in the world around her.
(d) Self-abusive behavior.
5. How does Catherine initially react to Anne Marie's struggles in Chapter 2?
(a) She blames her own mother.
(b) She doubts her own skills as a mother.
(c) She blames her husband.
(d) She worries that Anne Marie is being abused.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Michel treated?
2. What diagnosis description does Catherine find in a book that seems to fit Anne Marie's behavior?
3. The family notes that Anne Marie's ______ seem to be the most challenging to overcome.
4. What does Catherine notice about Anne Marie's social behavior that concerns her?
5. Who asks to keep a copy of the letter Catherine writes?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)