|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine note about Anne Marie by spring after the second in-home visit?
(a) She is still recovering well.
(b) She has not improved in several weeks.
(c) She is starting to return to old behaviors.
(d) She is starting to stutter.
2. What is the recommended treatment for Anne Marie at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) A vitamin supplement.
(b) Immediate therapy.
(c) A vaccine.
3. What does Catherine believe about Anne Marie's autism?
(a) It is her fault.
(b) It is Marc's fault.
(c) It will be cured.
(d) It is Anne Marie's fault.
4. What is the diagnosis of Anne Marie by the neurologist?
(a) Infantile autism.
(b) Ear infection.
5. Why do Catherine and Marc need to adapt every program?
(a) To suit their daughter.
(b) To allow Anne Marie to get to know her family better.
(c) To adapt into their time schedule.
(d) To fit into their budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes another in-home visit to Catherine's family?
2. What part of holding therapy does Catherine refuse?
3. What is the name of the book Catherine turns to for answers about Anne Marie?
4. What is one symptom of Anne Marie's autism that affects her communication?
5. What does Catherine notice about Anne Marie's social behavior that concerns her?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)