|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 - Chapter Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine believe about Anne Marie's autism?
(a) It will be cured.
(b) It is her fault.
(c) It is Anne Marie's fault.
(d) It is Marc's fault.
2. What is the name of the book Catherine turns to for answers about Anne Marie?
(a) The No-Cry Method.
(b) Grey's Anatomy.
(c) The Baby Book.
(d) The Merck Manual.
3. What happens one night when Anne Marie is sick with a fever and cough?
(a) She calls her mother by name.
(b) She comes to her mother's bed at night.
(c) She allows a strange doctor to examine her.
(d) She comes to Daniel's bed at night.
4. Who examines Michel?
(a) Dr. Gershwin.
(b) Dr. Cohen.
(c) Dr. Baxter.
(d) Dr. Lovaas.
5. What is the name of the neurologist Catherine takes Anne Marie to see?
(a) Dr. Cohen.
(b) Dr. Baxter.
(c) Dr. Welch.
(d) Dr. DeCarlo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Catherine turn to for support after Michel's diagnosis?
2. Why is it recommended that Catherine take Anne Marie to the hospital?
3. What reason does Bridget give for some of Anne Marie's other behaviors increasing?
4. What is the cause for how the first month of therapy goes with Michel?
5. What behaviors does Catherine attempt to stop?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)