Forward and Acknowledgments
1. Who is the author of the book?
(a) Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.
(b) Bridget Taylor.
(c) Catherine Maurice.
(d) Anne Marie Maurice.
2. What category of book is Let Me Hear Your Voice?
3. Who wrote the foreword?
(a) Dr. Martha Welch.
(b) Catherine Maurce.
(c) Ivar Lovaas.
(d) Bernard Rimland, Ph.D.
4. What is the relationship between Catherine Maurice and Bernard Rimland?
(a) He was her father.
(b) He was her mentor.
(c) He was her neighbor.
(d) He was her husband.
5. What is the highest degree Bernard Rimland holds?
6. The foreword is a heartfelt supportive argument for the use of what?
(a) Holding therapy.
(b) Behavior modification.
(c) Speech therapy.
(d) Psychoanalytic counseling.
7. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
(a) Her work with the elderly.
(b) Her work with her children.
(c) Her work with autistic children at the hospital.
(d) Her work with holding therapy.
8. What is one reason Rimland praises Catherine?
(a) Her ability to balance family and career.
(b) Her volunteer work.
(c) Her insights.
(d) Her desire to travel.
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)