|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Patron Saint of Pigs: Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9 of The Patron Saint of Pigs, when is there a morning rush at Starbucks?
2. What is the name of the first song that Addie hears when she starts work at Starbucks in Chapter 7 of The Patron Saint of Pigs?
(a) O Little Town of Bethlehem.
(b) O Come All Ye Faithful.
(c) Angels We Have Heard on High.
3. What is the name of the guy manning the cash register at the Waffle House Jubilee goes to when the train cannot go any further?
(c) Tom Smith.
(d) Rob Martin.
4. In Chapter 7 of The Patron Saint of Pigs, how many cars did Addie see abandoned when she drove to Starbucks?
(c) About a half a dozen.
(d) At least a dozen.
5. How long does it take the cheerleaders to take over the Waffle House?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 60 seconds.
(d) 30 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Jubilee have with her when she is on a train traveling toward her grandparents?
2. In Chapter 1 of The Patron Saint of Pigs, how tall are the drifts outside Addie's bedroom window?
3. How big will Tegan's pig grow to be?
4. What color car do the twins drive?
5. How fast does Tobin drive in Chapter 5 of A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle when he gets to the highway?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)