|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Patron Saint of Pigs: Chapters 4-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jeb go for Christmas in Chapter 4 of The Patron Saint of Pigs?
(a) Aunt and Uncle's.
2. In Chapter 9 of A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle, how long does it take Tobin and his friends to go back and get Twister?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
3. In Chapter 4 of A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle, next to whose house does Tobin end up when the Jeep will not make it up the hill?
4. What is the ring tone on JP's phone?
(a) 70s Beetles song.
(b) 90s rap song.
(c) 80s rap song.
(d) 60s Beetles song.
5. In Chapter 3 of The Patron Saint of Pigs, what area code is an unknown call that shows on Addie's phone?
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6 of The Patron Saint of Pigs, how long is Addie able to forget her heartbreak?
2. Where do Jubilee's grandparents live?
3. What songs can Jubilee hear when she comes out of the bathroom in Chapter 9 of The Jubilee Express?
4. In Chapter 5 of The Jubilee Express, what does Stuart say that the cheerleaders might do in their spare time?
5. In Chapter 10 of A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle, how many socks does Tobin put on?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)