The Jubilee Express: Chapters 1-3
• The following version of this book was used to create this Lesson Plan: Johnson, Maureen; Green, John; and Myracle, Lauren; Let It Snow, Penguin Group, 2008. Paperback Edition.
• In Chapter 1, Jubilee is enjoying a quiet Christmas eve afternoon.
• Before she begins her story, she tells readers about her name.
• Most people assume it is the name of a stripper, but she is just a teenager.
• She is 16, sings in choir, attends Mathlete events, and plays field hockey.
• Jubilee is getting ready to spend time with her boyfriend, Noah Price, at his family’s annual Christmas Eve smorgasbord.
• They have been dating for a year.
• He is so perfect, that she was surprised when he asked her to attend his parents’ smorgasbord last year.
• Jubilee’s parents collect ceramic pieces from the Flobie Santa Village.
• Jubilee was named after building #4, Jubilee Hall.
• Every year her...
This section contains 5,074 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)