|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
2. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
3. Where does Clay meet Evan?
4. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
5. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Clay agree to go along with Julian to his appointment? Why does Clay excuse himself during Julian's appointment? What does Clay have to do in order to stay at the hotel with Julian? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Why does the author choose to tell the story through the point of view of the protagonist? Why does he not tell the story through the point of view of a narrator, who sees all? How would this story change if was told through third person? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
The characters are all children of privilege with enormous amounts of money to buy almost anything they desire; however, none of them have a sense of connection with their parents. What type of relationship do the characters have with their parents? How do the children interact with their parents? Why is there no connection between the children and their parents? Please use specific examples from the book.
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)