Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
2. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
3. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
4. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
5. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
Why does Clay agree to go along with Julian to his appointment? Why does Clay excuse himself during Julian's appointment? What does Clay have to do in order to stay at the hotel with Julian? Please use specific examples from the book.
What does Blair mean when she says, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles" to Clay? What is the significance of this statement? Why does Clay focus on this statement so intensely? Please use specific examples from the book.
How does the title of the novel, Less Than Zero, represent the story in the book? What does the title of the novel say about the characters? Please use specific examples from the book.
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)