Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
2. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
3. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
4. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
5. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
Essay Topic 1
How does Clay express his compassion? Provide at least three examples. Does he only express his compassion during certain times? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Why does are the words "Help Me" written in red crayon and scribbled on a place mat in the club After Hours? Why were 20 numbers scribbled around it? What does this represent? Please use specific examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
How does the title of the novel, Less Than Zero, represent the story in the book? What does the title of the novel say about the characters? Please use specific examples from the book.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)