|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(b) In the home of a friend.
(c) In a plane crash.
(d) In her home in Palm Springs.
2. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
(a) A guy he knows from New Hampshire.
(b) A young girl.
3. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Sit in a coffee shop.
(b) Go back to the club.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Go to the movies.
4. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
5. What is the location of Ross's discovery in Part 10?
(a) Ross' house.
(b) A deserted building.
(c) A club.
(d) An alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
2. Where does Finn live?
3. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
4. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
5. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)