|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
(b) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(c) Because he had not had a drink all day.
(d) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
2. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In her home in Palm Springs.
(b) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(c) In the home of a friend.
(d) In a plane crash.
3. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A club.
(b) A bar in West Hollywood.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) Finn's apartment.
4. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(b) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
(c) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
5. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
(a) Kim's house.
(b) Blair's house.
(c) Julian's house.
(d) Dead's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
2. What is Ross' discovery?
3. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
4. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
5. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)