|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
2. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 21 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
3. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
4. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He turns on the stereo.
(b) He starts telling jokes.
(c) He takes some Valium.
(d) He takes off his shirt.
5. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) A club in another neighborhood.
(b) The bank.
(c) The apartment of some man.
(d) The home of one of his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
2. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
3. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
4. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
5. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)