|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) The home of one of his friends.
(b) A club in another neighborhood.
(c) The bank.
(d) The apartment of some man.
2. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to Spago.
(b) They go to After Hours.
(c) They go to Century City.
(d) They go to McDonald's.
3. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) His father's office in Studio City.
(b) Julian's house in Malibu.
(c) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
(d) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
4. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As an usher at a movie theater.
(b) As a male prostitute.
(c) As a drug dealer.
(d) As a waiter at a restaurant.
5. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His father's birthday.
(b) His sister's graduation.
(c) His grandfather's birthday.
(d) His parents anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
2. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
3. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
4. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
5. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)