|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross watches MTV.
(b) Ross shoots heroin.
(c) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(d) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
2. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
3. What is Finn's profession?
(a) Club owner.
(b) Drug dealer.
4. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(b) In her home in Palm Springs.
(c) In a plane crash.
(d) In the home of a friend.
5. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay takes Valium.
(b) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
2. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
3. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
4. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
5. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)