|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
(a) Because your death would make the news.
(b) Because your family would know that you did not suffer.
(c) Because there would be no body to bury.
(d) Because you would not know anything about it.
2. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(b) A stash of heroin.
(c) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(d) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
3. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
4. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
5. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
2. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
3. What is Ross' discovery?
4. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
5. What is Finn's profession?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)