|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them a cigerette.
(b) He offers them drugs.
(c) He offers them a drink.
(d) He offers them food.
2. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He takes off his shirt.
(b) He starts telling jokes.
(c) He takes some Valium.
(d) He turns on the stereo.
3. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
4. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(b) A stash of heroin.
(c) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(d) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
5. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) A large amount of marijuana.
(b) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
(c) An old cop car.
(d) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
2. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
3. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
4. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
5. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)