|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Rip's house.
(b) To the Galleria.
(c) To Blair's house.
(d) To The Roxy.
2. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A stash of heroin.
(b) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(c) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(d) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
3. Where does Finn live?
(a) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(b) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(c) A beachfront home in Malibu.
(d) A house in West Beverly Hills.
4. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(a) The movies.
(b) Julian's house by the pool.
(c) A party at Kim's house.
5. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) A large amount of marijuana.
(b) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(c) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
(d) An old cop car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
2. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
3. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
4. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
5. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)