|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(b) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
2. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
(b) His father's office in Studio City.
(c) Julian's house in Malibu.
(d) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
3. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(b) She would prefer not to die.
(c) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(d) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
4. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
(a) Julian learning how to drive in the tenth grade.
(b) Julian playing football in the sixth grade.
(c) Julian riding his bike in the fourth grade.
(d) Julian playing soccer in fifth grade.
5. Where does Finn live?
(a) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(c) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(d) A beachfront home in Malibu.
Short Answer Questions
1. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
2. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
3. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
4. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
5. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)