|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
2. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A club.
(b) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(c) A bar in West Hollywood.
(d) Finn's apartment.
3. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
(a) Because Finn wants Clay to work for him.
(b) Because Clay is looking to make some extra money.
(c) Because Julian does not want to go by himself.
(d) Because the customer requested a male prostitute and someone to watch.
4. What is the location of Ross's discovery in Part 10?
(a) An alley.
(b) A deserted building.
(c) A club.
(d) Ross' house.
5. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(a) A party at Kim's house.
(b) The movies.
(d) Julian's house by the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
2. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
3. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
4. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
5. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)