|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(b) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(c) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(d) They go to a party at Rip's house.
2. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
3. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
(a) Because Julian does not want to go by himself.
(b) Because the customer requested a male prostitute and someone to watch.
(c) Because Clay is looking to make some extra money.
(d) Because Finn wants Clay to work for him.
4. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
(a) Being high on drugs during a plane crash.
(b) Being drunk and drowning in a lake.
(c) Being high on drugs and drowning in a lake.
(d) Being drunk during a plane crash.
5. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As a male prostitute.
(b) As an usher at a movie theater.
(c) As a drug dealer.
(d) As a waiter at a restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
2. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
3. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
4. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
5. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)