|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(b) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
(c) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
2. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(b) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(c) Because he enjoys the silence.
(d) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
3. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
(a) Two police officers.
(b) Two girls.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A friend from high school.
4. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross shoots heroin.
(b) Ross watches MTV.
(c) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(d) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
5. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(b) She would prefer not to die.
(c) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(d) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
2. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
3. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
4. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
5. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)