|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(b) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(c) She would prefer not to die.
(d) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
2. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
(b) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
(c) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(d) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
3. What is Daniel doing when Clay goes to visit him in Part 8?
(a) Daniel is watching adult movies.
(b) Daniel is reading a book.
(c) Daniel is playing Atari in his bedroom.
(d) Daniel is talking on the phone with his girlfriend.
4. What color is the scribble on the placemat at After Hours?
5. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His parents anniversary.
(b) His father's birthday.
(c) His sister's graduation.
(d) His grandfather's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
2. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
3. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
4. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
5. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)