|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
(a) Because Clay is looking to make some extra money.
(b) Because the customer requested a male prostitute and someone to watch.
(c) Because Finn wants Clay to work for him.
(d) Because Julian does not want to go by himself.
2. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Save Me.
(b) Take Me.
(c) Help Me.
(d) Talk to Me.
3. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(a) A party at Kim's house.
(c) The movies.
(d) Julian's house by the pool.
4. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
5. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
2. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
3. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
4. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
5. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)