|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His grandfather's birthday.
(b) His sister's graduation.
(c) His parents anniversary.
(d) His father's birthday.
2. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They tell stories.
(c) They share a joint.
(d) They shoot heroin.
3. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Real estate businessman.
(c) Marketing executive.
(d) Movie director.
4. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
(a) Pictures of the club owners.
(b) The name and address of a psychiatrist.
(c) About 20 names and phone numbers.
(d) Signatures of famous people who frequent the club.
5. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) The home of one of his friends.
(b) The apartment of some man.
(c) A club in another neighborhood.
(d) The bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
2. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
3. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
4. What is Daniel doing when Clay goes to visit him in Part 8?
5. What is the location of Ross's discovery in Part 10?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)