|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
(a) Clay does not agree with Rip charging extra for his heroin.
(b) Clay does not agree with Rip not allowing Julian in his apartment.
(c) Clay does not agree with the situation involving the girl in Rip's bedroom.
(d) Clay does not agree with Rip smoking another joint.
2. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) A club in another neighborhood.
(b) The home of one of his friends.
(c) The apartment of some man.
(d) The bank.
3. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
4. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He pushes his head through the a plate glass window.
(c) He gets pushed down the stairs.
(d) He gets into a fight.
5. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
(a) They frantically make love.
(b) They take shots of alcohol.
(c) They shoot heroin.
(d) They start fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
2. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
3. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
4. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
5. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)