|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
(a) Finn punches Julian and leaves him on the ground.
(b) Finn releases Julian from the bondage of his job.
(c) Finn shoots Julian in his shoulder.
(d) Finn wrestles Julian to the floor and shoots Julian's arm with heroin.
2. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A film director.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A jazz musician.
3. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) An arcade.
(d) A mall.
4. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he had not had a drink all day.
(b) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
(c) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(d) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
5. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The Torpido Club.
(b) The New Garage.
(c) The Turning Head.
(d) The Rumage Factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
2. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
3. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
4. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
5. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)