|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
(b) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(c) A large amount of marijuana.
(d) An old cop car.
2. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(b) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
(c) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(d) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
3. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
(a) Blair's house.
(b) Kim's house.
(c) Julian's house.
(d) Dead's house.
4. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
(b) Clay runs cold water over his head.
(c) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
(d) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
5. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
(a) Clay's house.
(d) Century City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
2. Where does Clay meet Evan?
3. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
4. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
5. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)