|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 21 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
2. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
(b) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(c) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
(d) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
3. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(b) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(c) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(d) Clay has a breakdown.
4. Where does Finn live?
(a) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(c) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(d) A beachfront home in Malibu.
5. Where does Clay go after leaving After Hours?
(a) To Blair's house.
(b) To Trent's house.
(c) To his house.
(d) To the young girl's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
2. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
3. What is Daniel doing when Clay goes to visit him in Part 8?
4. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
5. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)