|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to After Hours.
(b) They go to Century City.
(c) They go to McDonald's.
(d) They go to Spago.
2. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
(b) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
(c) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(d) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
3. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Sit in a coffee shop.
(b) Go back to the club.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Go to the movies.
4. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
(b) The Hotel Meridian.
(c) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
(d) A house in Malibu.
5. What do the signs around Clay's old elementary school guard against?
(a) Drugs dealers.
(b) Physical harm to other students.
(c) Unwanted intruders.
(d) Health hazards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
2. How does Finn refer to Julian when he enters his office?
3. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
4. What is Ross' discovery?
5. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)