|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them food.
(b) He offers them drugs.
(c) He offers them a drink.
(d) He offers them a cigerette.
2. What is Finn's profession?
(a) Drug dealer.
(b) Club owner.
3. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(b) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(c) Clay has a breakdown.
(d) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
4. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(b) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(c) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
5. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They tell stories.
(c) They shoot heroin.
(d) They share a joint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
2. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
3. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
4. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
5. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)