|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They tell stories.
(c) They shoot heroin.
(d) They share a joint.
2. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) The bank.
(b) The apartment of some man.
(c) A club in another neighborhood.
(d) The home of one of his friends.
3. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
(b) Clay's house.
(c) Century City.
4. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A jazz musician.
(c) An old friend.
(d) A film director.
5. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
2. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
3. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
4. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
5. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)