|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(b) Julian's house by the pool.
(c) A party at Kim's house.
(d) The movies.
2. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(b) Real estate businessman.
(c) Marketing executive.
(d) Movie director.
3. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In a plane crash.
(b) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(c) In her home in Palm Springs.
(d) In the home of a friend.
4. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
(a) Clay does not agree with the situation involving the girl in Rip's bedroom.
(b) Clay does not agree with Rip smoking another joint.
(c) Clay does not agree with Rip not allowing Julian in his apartment.
(d) Clay does not agree with Rip charging extra for his heroin.
5. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Take Me.
(b) Help Me.
(c) Save Me.
(d) Talk to Me.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
2. How does Finn refer to Julian when he enters his office?
3. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
4. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
5. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)