|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
(a) They do not want to leave so soon.
(b) There is an earthquake.
(c) Clay's grandmother gets sick.
(d) They get news of a plane crash in San Diego.
2. What happens while Blair is driving Clay home from the ice cream parlor?
(a) She hits a coyote with her car.
(b) Clay breaks up with Blair.
(c) Her car runs out of gas.
(d) They decide to stop at Rip's house to get some cocaine.
3. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(b) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(c) Because he enjoys the silence.
(d) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
4. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
(a) Finn punches Julian and leaves him on the ground.
(b) Finn wrestles Julian to the floor and shoots Julian's arm with heroin.
(c) Finn shoots Julian in his shoulder.
(d) Finn releases Julian from the bondage of his job.
5. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
2. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
3. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
4. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
5. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)