|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
2. How does Finn refer to Julian when he enters his office?
(a) "My young man."
(b) "My best young man."
(c) "My running boy."
(d) "My best boy."
3. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Blair's house.
(b) To Rip's house.
(c) To the Galleria.
(d) To The Roxy.
4. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
(a) His third grade class.
(b) His first grade class.
(c) His fourth grade class.
(d) His second grade class.
5. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
(a) Being high on drugs and drowning in a lake.
(b) Being high on drugs during a plane crash.
(c) Being drunk and drowning in a lake.
(d) Being drunk during a plane crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
2. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
3. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
4. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
5. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)