|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Five months.
2. What is Julian doing when Clay arrives at his house in Part 5?
(a) He is watching an adult film and eating popcorn.
(b) He is lying by the pool with a half-naked woman.
(c) He is half-passed out on his bed watching MTV.
(d) He is outside washing his car.
3. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) He is able to get away from his mother.
(b) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(c) His father will give him money.
(d) His father will give him a car after lunch.
4. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) West Hollywood.
(d) Beverly Hills.
5. What is Clay's father's profession?
(a) Bank manager.
(b) Music industry executive.
(c) Movie industry executive .
(d) Public school teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Julian emerge from at the end of Part 2?
2. Who approaches Clay as he is waiting for Julian to arrive at their agreed upon location?
3. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
4. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
5. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Clay, Rip, and Trent go to Dead's house? What do they do after they leave Dead's house?
2. What secret does Clay uncover about his friend Julian while visiting with Finn?
3. Why does Julian want to meet with Clay? What happens during their meeting?
4. What do Clay and Blair discuss while at lunch? What does Blair do a few days after she has lunch with Clay?
5. Describe the scene of the party that Clay attends with Trent at the start of Part 2. What happens at the party? Who is at the party?
6. What memories of Julian does Clay have while at the hotel and on the way to the club afterward?
7. Describe Clay's experience with his father at Trumps.
8. What images stick in Clay's head after he hears a particular song while in Los Angeles on vacation?
9. What happens when Clay and Julian go to the hotel to meet Mr. Erikson?
10. Who contacts Clay about meeting up with Julian and why did Julian not contact Clay? Where does Julian want to meet Clay? What happens when Clay arrives?
This section contains 1,161 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)