|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
2. What does Clay do when he wakes up at 11:00 am?
(a) He goes for a run in the neighborhood.
(b) He takes a hit of cocaine.
(c) He swims laps in the pool.
(d) He meets up with friends at a diner.
3. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
(a) Because Blair told Clay that Julian is sick.
(b) Because he has not seen Julian in over a year.
(c) Because Julian owes him money.
(d) Because Julian is his usual drug dealer.
4. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To a nightclub.
(d) To another party.
5. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
(a) Flirting with the waitress.
(b) Making business contacts.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Talking about his new girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
2. In Part 3, why does Blair want to spend time alone with Clay?
3. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
4. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
5. Where does Clay arrange to meet Julian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Finn? Why is Julian upset with Finn? What does Finn want Julian to do?
2. What occurs as Blair is driving Clay home from their date?
3. What does Daniel wear to the party and why does he choose to wear certain articles of clothing?
4. Why does Clay meet up with Julian at the arcade? What news does Julian have for Clay?
5. What happens when Clay and Julian meet Finn at a night club?
6. What is happening at Kim's party when Blair and Clay arrive? What is Muriel doing at the party?
7. Describe Clay's lunch with his father.
8. Why does Clay visit his old elementary school? How has the school changed since his last visit there?
9. After meeting with Julian, how does Clay spend the remainder of his day?
10. Where does Clay go after leaving the club After Hours and who does he go with? What happens when he gets there?
This section contains 1,182 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)