|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lene doing on television?
(a) An audience participant.
2. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
(a) Becaise they did not think she sounded smart.
(b) Because they did not watch her entire performance.
(c) Because they were jealous of her.
(d) Because they thought she looked bad.
3. What does Clay remember about the night he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) Seeing a three-car accident.
(b) Seeing an animal dying in the middle of the road.
(c) Seeing the car on fire.
(d) Hitting a woman with a car.
4. Who does Clay see at Julian's pool?
(a) An unknown drunk girl.
(d) Julian's mother.
5. What is Julian doing when Clay arrives at his house in Part 5?
(a) He is watching an adult film and eating popcorn.
(b) He is half-passed out on his bed watching MTV.
(c) He is lying by the pool with a half-naked woman.
(d) He is outside washing his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
2. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
3. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
4. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
5. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What flashback does Clay have of his grandmother in Palm Springs when she had pancreatic cancer?
2. How was the house when Clay arrived home? Who was home to greet him?
3. Why does Clay visit his old elementary school? How has the school changed since his last visit there?
4. Why does Trent call Clay? What do Trent and Clay end up doing after they meet up with each other?
5. Describe Clay's experience with his father at Trumps.
6. What does Lene tell Blair, Kim, and Clay when they see her? Why do Kim and Blair pretend that they do not know about Lene's good news?
7. What happens when Clay and Julian meet Finn at a night club?
8. Why does Rip contact Clay? What happens when Clay shows up to meet Rip?
9. Why do Clay, Rip, and Trent go to Dead's house? What do they do after they leave Dead's house?
10. What secret does Clay uncover about his friend Julian while visiting with Finn?
This section contains 1,190 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)