|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Clay on Christmas morning?
(a) He has not bought presents for his family.
(b) He is high on coke.
(c) He is tired from partying the night before.
(d) He misses his grandmother.
2. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
(a) Because The Palace doesn't have good drinks.
(b) Because Blair and Kim would rather go to the movies.
(c) Because Blair forgot her fake I.D.
(d) Because Blair is drunk and Clay spots Lene hanging out in front.
3. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) His father will give him a car after lunch.
(b) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(c) He is able to get away from his mother.
(d) His father will give him money.
4. Where does Clay arrange to meet Julian?
(a) A resturant in the Galleria.
(b) The Chinese Theater.
(c) Clay's house in Palm Springs.
(d) Julian's house.
5. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
(a) Chasen's Resturant.
(b) Century City.
(c) Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
(d) A cafe in Palm Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
2. In what state does Clay attend college?
3. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
4. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
5. Where does Clay have lunch with his father?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alana visit Clay? What does she reveal to Clay during her visit?
2. What does Clay do before his date with Blair in Part 7? What do they do on their date? What happens when they go to Spago?
3. What happens when Clay and Julian meet Finn at a night club?
4. Where does Clay go after the party in Part 2? Why does he not go straight home?
5. What memories of Julian does Clay have while at the hotel and on the way to the club afterward?
6. What is happening at Clay's mother's house when he eventually arrives home from the party he attended with Trent?
7. What does Clay do over the next few days following Blair's Christmas Party? Who does he visit?
8. What does Clay do on New Year's Eve night? Who does he spend it with? What happens?
9. What does Clay remember about the party that occurred at the house of a friend of his cousin? What happened at the party?
10. Who contacts Clay about meeting up with Julian and why did Julian not contact Clay? Where does Julian want to meet Clay? What happens when Clay arrives?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)