|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clay's father's profession?
(a) Movie industry executive .
(b) Bank manager.
(c) Public school teacher.
(d) Music industry executive.
2. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
(a) Venice Beach Basketball Courts.
(b) Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
(c) The Beverly Center.
(d) The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
3. What type of movie do Blair and Kim want to see?
(a) A documentary.
(b) A drama.
(c) A gory film.
(d) A light-hearted comedy.
4. Why does Clay go home with Griffin?
(a) Because he is stoned and drunk on champagne.
(b) Because he is tired and does not feel like driving home.
(c) Because he wants to get some drugs from Griffin's house.
(d) Because he wants to check out Griffin's new movies.
5. Who does Clay eat dinner with on Christmas Eve night?
(a) His parents and sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Muriel hide out while at Kim's house?
2. What is Lene wearing when Blair and Kim see her?
3. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
4. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
5. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Clay's lunch with his father.
2. Why does Rip contact Clay? What happens when Clay shows up to meet Rip?
3. What information does Clay share with Trent while they are at Spago for appetizers and drinks?
4. What is happening at Clay's mother's house when he eventually arrives home from the party he attended with Trent?
5. Describe Blair's Christmas party.
6. Describe how Clay spends his time during the day on Christmas Eve.
7. Why does Clay meet up with Julian at the arcade? What news does Julian have for Clay?
8. Why does Clay visit his old elementary school? How has the school changed since his last visit there?
9. Who does Clay attend the Christmas party with in Part 3 of the novel? Why do they choose to leave the party early? What do they do after they leave the party?
10. What do Clay and Blair discuss while at lunch? What does Blair do a few days after she has lunch with Clay?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)