|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay do when he wakes up at 11:00 am?
(a) He swims laps in the pool.
(b) He takes a hit of cocaine.
(c) He goes for a run in the neighborhood.
(d) He meets up with friends at a diner.
2. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(b) His father will give him a car after lunch.
(c) He is able to get away from his mother.
(d) His father will give him money.
3. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
(a) He remembers riding bikes together in the first grade.
(b) He remembers their fifth grade soccer adventures.
(c) He remembers playing together during their kindergarten field day.
(d) He remembers their sixth grade play.
4. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
(a) For a New Year's Eve party.
(b) To see Muriel.
(c) To find Clay's drug dealer.
(d) To meet Daniel's girlfriend.
5. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
(a) He watches an evangelist on TV.
(b) He criticizes his sisters about their behavior.
(c) He talks with Blair on the phone.
(d) He has a drink with his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
2. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
3. Where is Julian's house located?
4. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
5. Where does Clay arrange to meet Julian?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clay do on New Year's Eve night? Who does he spend it with? What happens?
2. What does Clay do before his date with Blair in Part 7? What do they do on their date? What happens when they go to Spago?
3. What does Clay's psychiatrist tell him during his visit? How does Clay react?
4. What happens when Clay and Julian meet Finn at a night club?
5. Why does Clay not agree with Spin's behavior at Rip's house? What is the argument between Clay and Rip?
6. Where does Clay go after the party in Part 2? Why does he not go straight home?
7. Who contacts Clay about meeting up with Julian and why did Julian not contact Clay? Where does Julian want to meet Clay? What happens when Clay arrives?
8. Why do Clay, Rip, and Trent go to Dead's house? What do they do after they leave Dead's house?
9. Why does Clay meet up with Julian at the arcade? What news does Julian have for Clay?
10. What secret does Clay uncover about his friend Julian while visiting with Finn?
This section contains 1,257 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)