|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
(a) Chasen's Resturant.
(b) Century City.
(c) A cafe in Palm Springs.
(d) Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
2. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
3. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
(b) One of Clay's sisters.
4. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
(a) Griffin's sister.
(b) Griffin's mother.
(c) Griffin's cat.
(d) The maid.
5. Why does Julian say he does not have the money he needs?
(a) Because Julian's parents have frozen his checking account and credit cards.
(b) Because he just bought a new car.
(c) Because Julian spent much of his money paying for alcohol for his party.
(d) Because his parents refused to give him more allowance money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
2. On Christmas Eve, Daniel calls Clay to tell him what?
3. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
4. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
5. What was Lene doing on television?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Clay visit Muriel? What happens during his visit with Muriel? What happens after his visit with Muriel?
2. What does Clay do once he is settled in at home?
3. What happens to Clay when he leaves Spago to go to the club After Hours with Blair and Trent?
4. What does Lene tell Blair, Kim, and Clay when they see her? Why do Kim and Blair pretend that they do not know about Lene's good news?
5. Why does Finn refuse to release Julian from working for him? What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads for release?
6. What does Clay do before his date with Blair in Part 7? What do they do on their date? What happens when they go to Spago?
7. What memory of Palm Springs does Clay think about as he is swimming laps in the pool?
8. Why does Clay not agree with Spin's behavior at Rip's house? What is the argument between Clay and Rip?
9. Describe how Clay spends his time during the day on Christmas Eve.
10. What does Daniel wear to the party and why does he choose to wear certain articles of clothing?
This section contains 1,158 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)