|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
(a) They are playing party games.
(b) They are swimming in the pool.
(c) They are watching a movie.
(d) They are drinking and using drugs.
2. Who do Trent and Clay see after they leave the movies?
3. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Bentley.
(b) A Mercedes Benz.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) A Ferrari.
4. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
(a) Chasen's Resturant.
(b) Century City.
(c) Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
(d) A cafe in Palm Springs.
5. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
(a) Griffin's sister.
(b) Griffin's mother.
(c) The maid.
(d) Griffin's cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Christmas Eve, Daniel calls Clay to tell him what?
2. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
3. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
4. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
5. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Clay uncover about his friend Julian while visiting with Finn?
2. What occurs as Blair is driving Clay home from their date?
3. What does Clay do when he arrives home? Why does he do this?
4. Who does Clay attend the Christmas party with in Part 3 of the novel? Why do they choose to leave the party early? What do they do after they leave the party?
5. Why does Clay not agree with Spin's behavior at Rip's house? What is the argument between Clay and Rip?
6. What do Clay and Blair discuss while at lunch? What does Blair do a few days after she has lunch with Clay?
7. Describe how Clay spends his time during the day on Christmas Eve.
8. Why does Rip contact Clay? What happens when Clay shows up to meet Rip?
9. In Part 8, what is Daniel doing when Clay goes to visit him? What does Daniel want to talk about with Clay?
10. Who is Finn? Why is Julian upset with Finn? What does Finn want Julian to do?
This section contains 1,203 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)