|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Julian's house located?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) West Hollywood.
(d) Baldwin Hills.
2. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
(b) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(c) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
(d) He suggests Clay get a tan.
3. What does Clay do when Julian does not show up for their meeting?
(a) Clay drives to a bar and gets drunk.
(b) Clay goes to the movies.
(c) Clay goes home and shoots heroin.
(d) Clay drives to Trent's house to talk.
4. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
(a) Because he has not seen Julian in over a year.
(b) Because Julian is his usual drug dealer.
(c) Because Blair told Clay that Julian is sick.
(d) Because Julian owes him money.
5. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(b) West Hollywood.
(c) Bel Air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
2. What is Muriel doing while while she is hiding out at Kim's house?
3. What does Blair tell Clay about his friend Muriel?
4. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
5. What was Lene doing on television?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Clay on Christmas Eve after he finishes spending time with his family? How does he end his evening?
2. What is happening at Kim's party when Blair and Clay arrive? What is Muriel doing at the party?
3. Describe Clay's lunch with his father.
4. What memory of Palm Springs does Clay think about as he is swimming laps in the pool?
5. Describe Julian's reaction to Clay bringing the money to his house.
6. What does Clay's psychiatrist tell him during his visit? How does Clay react?
7. What flashback does Clay have of his grandmother in Palm Springs when she had pancreatic cancer?
8. What do Clay and Blair discuss while at lunch? What does Blair do a few days after she has lunch with Clay?
9. Why does Clay go to the Roxy? Why is Rip upset while at the club?
10. Why does Clay visit Muriel? What happens during his visit with Muriel? What happens after his visit with Muriel?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)