|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Julian doing when Clay arrives at his house in Part 5?
(a) He is half-passed out on his bed watching MTV.
(b) He is watching an adult film and eating popcorn.
(c) He is outside washing his car.
(d) He is lying by the pool with a half-naked woman.
2. What is Muriel doing while while she is hiding out at Kim's house?
(a) She is getting drunk.
(b) She is throwing up.
(c) She is shooting heroin.
(d) She is making out with a boy she does not know.
3. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like to be called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all."
4. Where do Trent and Clay decide to go to the movies?
(b) The Beverly Center.
(c) The Galleria.
(d) The Chinese Theater.
5. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
(a) For a New Year's Eve party.
(b) To see Muriel.
(c) To meet Daniel's girlfriend.
(d) To find Clay's drug dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Julian emerge from at the end of Part 2?
2. Clay's father asks him if he wants to go where for Christmas?
3. After visiting with Muriel, where does Clay agree to meet Rip?
4. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
5. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Finn? Why is Julian upset with Finn? What does Finn want Julian to do?
2. Describe how Clay spends his time during the day on Christmas Eve.
3. Why does Julian want to meet with Clay? What happens during their meeting?
4. What happens to Clay when he arrives at the cafe to meet Rip? Who does he see at the cafe?
5. After meeting with Julian, how does Clay spend the remainder of his day?
6. What information does Clay share with Trent while they are at Spago for appetizers and drinks?
7. What does Clay do on New Year's Eve night? Who does he spend it with? What happens?
8. Describe Clay's experience with his father at Trumps.
9. Why does Clay visit Muriel? What happens during his visit with Muriel? What happens after his visit with Muriel?
10. What memories of Julian does Clay have while at the hotel and on the way to the club afterward?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)