|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car does Julian emerge from at the end of Part 2?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A Land Rover.
(d) A Porsche.
2. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Bentley.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) A Ferrari.
3. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
(d) One of Clay's sisters.
4. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
(a) A cafe in Palm Springs.
(b) Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
(c) Century City.
(d) Chasen's Resturant.
5. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To a nightclub.
(c) To another party.
(d) To dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
2. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
3. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
4. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
5. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs as Blair is driving Clay home from their date?
2. Describe the scene at Julian's house on King's Road when Clay arrives.
3. What memories of Julian does Clay have while at the hotel and on the way to the club afterward?
4. What memory of Palm Springs does Clay think about as he is swimming laps in the pool?
5. What information does Clay share with Trent while they are at Spago for appetizers and drinks?
6. What happens to Clay when he arrives at the cafe to meet Rip? Who does he see at the cafe?
7. What do Clay and Rip encounter while on Mulholland Drive? What does it remind them of?
8. Why does Clay not agree with Spin's behavior at Rip's house? What is the argument between Clay and Rip?
9. Why does Rip contact Clay? What happens when Clay shows up to meet Rip?
10. Who is Finn? Why is Julian upset with Finn? What does Finn want Julian to do?
This section contains 1,135 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)