|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Muriel hide out while at Kim's house?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Kim's bedroom.
(c) In a closet.
(d) A bathroom.
2. Where does Clay have lunch with his father?
(a) Chef Maurice's Grill.
(b) Century City.
(d) Le Petite Canard.
3. In Part 3, why does Blair want to spend time alone with Clay?
(a) She wants to talk to him about Muriel.
(b) She wants to give Clay a present.
(c) She senses that their relationship is in some jeopardy.
(d) She wants to break up with him.
4. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(b) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
(c) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(d) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
5. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) Four days after their meeting.
(b) Two days after their meeting.
(c) Three days after their meeting.
(d) One day after their meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lene doing on television?
2. What type of car does Julian emerge from at the end of Part 2?
3. What is wrong with Clay on Christmas morning?
4. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
5. What is the setting of the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Alana visit Clay? What does she reveal to Clay during her visit?
2. What secret does Clay uncover about his friend Julian while visiting with Finn?
3. What happens to Clay when he leaves Spago to go to the club After Hours with Blair and Trent?
4. What do Clay and Blair discuss while at lunch? What does Blair do a few days after she has lunch with Clay?
5. What occurs as Blair is driving Clay home from their date?
6. Why does Julian want to meet with Clay? What happens during their meeting?
7. What is happening at Kim's party when Blair and Clay arrive? What is Muriel doing at the party?
8. What happens to Clay on Christmas Eve after he finishes spending time with his family? How does he end his evening?
9. Why does Clay not agree with Spin's behavior at Rip's house? What is the argument between Clay and Rip?
10. What does Clay do on New Year's Eve night? Who does he spend it with? What happens?
This section contains 1,118 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)