|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay's mother's house smell like when he arrives?
(a) Like bleach.
(b) Like pine.
(c) Like rotting food.
(d) Like dirty clothes.
2. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Eats breakfast.
(b) Calls Blair.
(c) Swims laps.
(d) Watches TV with his sisters.
3. What is Clay's father's profession?
(a) Bank manager.
(b) Public school teacher.
(c) Music industry executive.
(d) Movie industry executive .
4. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Mercedes Benz.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) A Jaguar.
5. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
2. Where is Julian's house located?
3. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
4. What is Muriel doing while while she is hiding out at Kim's house?
5. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like to be called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all."
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Clay's lunch with his father.
2. What information does Clay share with Trent while they are at Spago for appetizers and drinks?
3. Describe the scene of the party that Clay attends with Trent at the start of Part 2. What happens at the party? Who is at the party?
4. Describe Clay's visit with the psychiatrist in Part 6 of the book.
5. What happens when Clay and Julian meet Finn at a night club?
6. Describe Clay's day traveling from New Hampshire to Los Angeles.
7. Describe how Clay spends his time during the day on Christmas Eve.
8. Why does Clay visit Muriel? What happens during his visit with Muriel? What happens after his visit with Muriel?
9. Where does Clay go after leaving the club After Hours and who does he go with? What happens when he gets there?
10. What flashback does Clay have of his grandmother in Palm Springs when she had pancreatic cancer?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)