|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(a) 10:00 pm.
(b) Nearly dawn.
(d) 3:00 am.
2. Why did Julian have someone else call Clay to arrange their meeting?
(a) Because Julian was scared to call Clay.
(b) Because Julian did not have Clay's phone number.
(c) Because Julian was hiding out from his parents.
(d) Because Julian did not have time to arrange the meeting.
3. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
(a) He needs a new suit for a job interview.
(b) To have his car repaired.
(c) To pay for an abortion for a girl he knows.
(d) To pay his drug dealer.
4. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
(b) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(c) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
(d) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
5. In Part 3, why does Blair want to spend time alone with Clay?
(a) She wants to break up with him.
(b) She senses that their relationship is in some jeopardy.
(c) She wants to give Clay a present.
(d) She wants to talk to him about Muriel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
2. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
3. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
4. In what state does Clay attend college?
5. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What discovery does Ross make in the alley? How do Rip and Clay react to the discovery?
2. What happens to Clay when he leaves Spago to go to the club After Hours with Blair and Trent?
3. How was the house when Clay arrived home? Who was home to greet him?
4. Describe Blair's Christmas party.
5. Why does Julian want to meet with Clay? What happens during their meeting?
6. Why does Finn refuse to release Julian from working for him? What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads for release?
7. What does Daniel wear to the party and why does he choose to wear certain articles of clothing?
8. What type of movie do Kim and Blair want to see? What does Clay do during the movie?
9. Describe Clay's lunch with his father.
10. What information does Clay share with Trent while they are at Spago for appetizers and drinks?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)