|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clay suspicious about loaning the money to Julian?
(a) Clay did not see any damage to Julian's car.
(b) Julian makes money selling drugs to his friends.
(c) The amount seems extraordinarily high for an abortion.
(d) Julian's parents give him an extremely high allowance.
2. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
(a) Talking about his new girlfriend.
(b) Eating lunch.
(c) Flirting with the waitress.
(d) Making business contacts.
3. Where is Julian's house located?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) West Hollywood.
(d) Baldwin Hills.
4. Where does Clay have lunch with his father?
(a) Le Petite Canard.
(b) Century City.
(d) Chef Maurice's Grill.
5. When Blair calls Clay on Christmas Eve at his home, how does she try to entice him?
(a) By telling him that she has cocaine for him.
(b) By telling him that she is having a party.
(c) By telling him that she is nude and home alone.
(d) By telling him that she is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
2. What is Julian doing when Clay arrives at his house in Part 5?
3. What show was Lene and Troy on?
4. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
5. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Clay do once he is settled in at home?
2. What does Clay remember about the time he spent in Palm Springs for his grandfather's birthday?
3. Where does Clay go after the party in Part 2? Why does he not go straight home?
4. Describe Clay's visit with the psychiatrist in Part 6 of the book.
5. What does Clay remember about the party that occurred at the house of a friend of his cousin? What happened at the party?
6. Who does Clay attend the Christmas party with in Part 3 of the novel? Why do they choose to leave the party early? What do they do after they leave the party?
7. Describe Julian's reaction to Clay bringing the money to his house.
8. After meeting with Julian, how does Clay spend the remainder of his day?
9. What does Clay do to try to get more information about Julian from his friend Evan? What does Evan tell Clay about Julian?
10. What surprise does Rip have awaiting Trent and Clay in his apartment? What is wrong with his surprise?
This section contains 1,201 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)