|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
(b) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
2. Where does Finn live?
(a) A beachfront home in Malibu.
(b) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(c) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) A house in West Beverly Hills.
3. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
(a) Because there would be no body to bury.
(b) Because you would not know anything about it.
(c) Because your family would know that you did not suffer.
(d) Because your death would make the news.
4. What happens while Blair is driving Clay home from the ice cream parlor?
(a) They decide to stop at Rip's house to get some cocaine.
(b) Her car runs out of gas.
(c) She hits a coyote with her car.
(d) Clay breaks up with Blair.
5. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Rip's house.
(b) To the Galleria.
(c) To The Roxy.
(d) To Blair's house.
6. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
(a) Because he was sick.
(b) Because he was passed out drunk.
(c) Because he did not want to go.
(d) Because he did not know the party's host.
7. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
8. What is the location of Ross's discovery in Part 10?
(a) An alley.
(b) A deserted building.
(c) A club.
(d) Ross' house.
9. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(b) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
(c) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(d) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
10. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
11. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In her home in Palm Springs.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In the home of a friend.
(d) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
12. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He turns on the stereo.
(b) He takes off his shirt.
(c) He takes some Valium.
(d) He starts telling jokes.
13. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(b) Clay takes Valium.
(c) Clay swims 20 laps.
(d) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
14. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
(a) Finn punches Julian and leaves him on the ground.
(b) Finn shoots Julian in his shoulder.
(c) Finn wrestles Julian to the floor and shoots Julian's arm with heroin.
(d) Finn releases Julian from the bondage of his job.
15. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His father's birthday.
(b) His grandfather's birthday.
(c) His sister's graduation.
(d) His parents anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
2. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
3. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
4. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
5. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)