|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) The home of one of his friends.
(b) The apartment of some man.
(c) The bank.
(d) A club in another neighborhood.
2. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
(b) Ross shoots heroin.
(c) Ross watches MTV.
(d) Ross plays video games in the living room.
3. What is the location of Ross's discovery in Part 10?
(a) Ross' house.
(b) A deserted building.
(c) An alley.
(d) A club.
4. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A jazz musician.
(b) A film director.
(c) A movie star.
(d) An old friend.
5. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He turns on the stereo.
(b) He takes some Valium.
(c) He takes off his shirt.
(d) He starts telling jokes.
6. What happens while Blair is driving Clay home from the ice cream parlor?
(a) She hits a coyote with her car.
(b) They decide to stop at Rip's house to get some cocaine.
(c) Her car runs out of gas.
(d) Clay breaks up with Blair.
7. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
(a) That he needs to reschedule his appointment.
(b) That he has had serveral breakdowns and needs help.
(c) That he will be late for his appointment.
(d) That he will not be in for his appointment or any future appointments.
8. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(b) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(c) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(d) Because he enjoys the silence.
9. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(b) Julian's house by the pool.
(c) A party at Kim's house.
(d) The movies.
10. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Real estate businessman.
(b) Marketing executive.
(c) Movie director.
11. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(b) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(c) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(d) They go to a party at Rip's house.
12. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They shoot heroin.
(c) They tell stories.
(d) They share a joint.
13. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
(a) Dead's house.
(b) Julian's house.
(c) Kim's house.
(d) Blair's house.
14. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
15. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
(a) There is an earthquake.
(b) Clay's grandmother gets sick.
(c) They get news of a plane crash in San Diego.
(d) They do not want to leave so soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
2. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
3. What is Daniel doing when Clay goes to visit him in Part 8?
4. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
5. Where does Finn live?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)