|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross watches MTV.
(b) Ross shoots heroin.
(c) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(d) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
2. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The Rumage Factory.
(b) The Torpido Club.
(c) The New Garage.
(d) The Turning Head.
3. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In the home of a friend.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(d) In her home in Palm Springs.
4. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
(a) House on Haunted Hill.
(b) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(c) The Twilight Zone.
(d) The Zombie.
5. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Sit in a coffee shop.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Go back to the club.
6. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
(a) They shoot heroin.
(b) They frantically make love.
(c) They take shots of alcohol.
(d) They start fighting.
7. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) Two girls.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) A friend from high school.
8. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
(b) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
(c) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(d) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
9. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A film director.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A jazz musician.
(d) A movie star.
10. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
11. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
12. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
(a) An arcade.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A mall.
13. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
(a) Clay does not agree with Rip charging extra for his heroin.
(b) Clay does not agree with Rip not allowing Julian in his apartment.
(c) Clay does not agree with Rip smoking another joint.
(d) Clay does not agree with the situation involving the girl in Rip's bedroom.
14. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) The Hotel Meridian.
(b) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
(c) A house in Malibu.
(d) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
15. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(b) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(c) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(d) They go to a party at Rip's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
2. How does Finn refer to Julian when he enters his office?
3. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
4. Where does Clay meet Evan?
5. What do the signs around Clay's old elementary school guard against?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)