|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As a male prostitute.
(b) As a drug dealer.
(c) As an usher at a movie theater.
(d) As a waiter at a restaurant.
2. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(b) They go to a party at Rip's house.
(c) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(d) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
3. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The Torpido Club.
(b) The New Garage.
(c) The Rumage Factory.
(d) The Turning Head.
4. What is Finn's profession?
(a) Club owner.
(b) Drug dealer.
5. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
(b) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
(c) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
(d) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
6. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Blair's house.
(b) To the Galleria.
(c) To Rip's house.
(d) To The Roxy.
7. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
(a) They take shots of alcohol.
(b) They start fighting.
(c) They frantically make love.
(d) They shoot heroin.
8. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer not to die.
(b) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(c) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(d) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
9. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
10. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(b) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(c) A stash of heroin.
(d) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
11. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(b) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(c) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(d) Clay has a breakdown.
12. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
13. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
14. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
(b) His father's office in Studio City.
(c) Julian's house in Malibu.
(d) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
15. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
(a) Finn punches Julian and leaves him on the ground.
(b) Finn wrestles Julian to the floor and shoots Julian's arm with heroin.
(c) Finn releases Julian from the bondage of his job.
(d) Finn shoots Julian in his shoulder.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
2. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
3. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
4. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
5. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)