|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
(a) Julian's house.
(b) Blair's house.
(c) Dead's house.
(d) Kim's house.
2. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
(a) Two girls.
(b) Two police officers.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A friend from high school.
3. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(b) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(c) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
4. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
5. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
(b) A guy he knows from New Hampshire.
(c) A young girl.
6. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) The Hotel Meridian.
(b) A house in Malibu.
(c) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
(d) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
7. Where does Finn live?
(a) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) A beachfront home in Malibu.
(c) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(d) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
8. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
9. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The Rumage Factory.
(b) The New Garage.
(c) The Turning Head.
(d) The Torpido Club.
10. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(b) A stash of heroin.
(c) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(d) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
11. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) A large amount of marijuana.
(b) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(c) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
(d) An old cop car.
12. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(b) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(c) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(d) Clay has a breakdown.
13. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
14. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Movie director.
(c) Marketing executive.
(d) Real estate businessman.
15. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) Dirty Dancing.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "But you don't need anything. You have everything"?
2. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
3. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
4. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
5. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)