|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
2. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Movie director.
(c) Real estate businessman.
(d) Marketing executive.
3. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
(a) His fourth grade class.
(b) His first grade class.
(c) His second grade class.
(d) His third grade class.
4. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
(a) That he has had serveral breakdowns and needs help.
(b) That he needs to reschedule his appointment.
(c) That he will be late for his appointment.
(d) That he will not be in for his appointment or any future appointments.
5. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
(b) Julian's house in Malibu.
(c) His father's office in Studio City.
(d) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
6. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He turns on the stereo.
(b) He starts telling jokes.
(c) He takes off his shirt.
(d) He takes some Valium.
7. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
(b) A young girl.
(c) A guy he knows from New Hampshire.
8. What color is the scribble on the placemat at After Hours?
9. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A stash of heroin.
(b) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(c) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(d) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
10. Where does Clay go after leaving After Hours?
(a) To Trent's house.
(b) To his house.
(c) To Blair's house.
(d) To the young girl's house.
11. Where does Finn live?
(a) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(b) A beachfront home in Malibu.
(c) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
12. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross shoots heroin.
(b) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
(c) Ross watches MTV.
(d) Ross plays video games in the living room.
13. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
(a) She takes some sedatives and goes to sleep.
(b) She watches MTV and smokes marijuana.
(c) She makes herself a cosmopolitian and smokes a cigerette.
(d) She makes love with Clay.
14. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
(a) Because there would be no body to bury.
(b) Because your death would make the news.
(c) Because your family would know that you did not suffer.
(d) Because you would not know anything about it.
15. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
2. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
3. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
4. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
5. Where does Clay meet Evan?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)