|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
(a) Finn releases Julian from the bondage of his job.
(b) Finn shoots Julian in his shoulder.
(c) Finn wrestles Julian to the floor and shoots Julian's arm with heroin.
(d) Finn punches Julian and leaves him on the ground.
2. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay takes Valium.
(b) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
3. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
(b) Clay runs cold water over his head.
(c) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
(d) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
4. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The Turning Head.
(b) The Torpido Club.
(c) The New Garage.
(d) The Rumage Factory.
5. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(b) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(c) A stash of heroin.
(d) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
6. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
(a) Clay's house.
(b) Century City.
7. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(a) Julian's house by the pool.
(b) The movies.
(d) A party at Kim's house.
8. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
(a) He goes to pick up some of the drugs that Trent owes him.
(b) He goes to pick up some of the money that Julian owes him.
(c) He goes to pick up a vest that Muriel borrowed.
(d) He goes to pick up a shirt that he left at Kim's house.
9. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
10. What color is the scribble on the placemat at After Hours?
11. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
(a) Because he did not want to go.
(b) Because he was sick.
(c) Because he was passed out drunk.
(d) Because he did not know the party's host.
12. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He has a drink.
(b) He goes through his wallet.
(c) He opens the window.
(d) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
13. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They share a joint.
(c) They tell stories.
(d) They shoot heroin.
14. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he enjoys the silence.
(b) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(c) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(d) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
15. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
(b) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(c) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
(d) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
2. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
3. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
4. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
5. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)