|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(b) Clay takes Valium.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
3. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
4. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He takes some Valium.
(b) He turns on the stereo.
(c) He starts telling jokes.
(d) He takes off his shirt.
5. What do the signs around Clay's old elementary school guard against?
(a) Drugs dealers.
(b) Health hazards.
(c) Unwanted intruders.
(d) Physical harm to other students.
6. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
(a) Julian playing football in the sixth grade.
(b) Julian playing soccer in fifth grade.
(c) Julian learning how to drive in the tenth grade.
(d) Julian riding his bike in the fourth grade.
7. Where does Finn live?
(a) A beachfront home in Malibu.
(b) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(c) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(d) A house in West Beverly Hills.
8. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
(a) His fourth grade class.
(b) His second grade class.
(c) His first grade class.
(d) His third grade class.
9. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
(b) His father's office in Studio City.
(c) Julian's house in Malibu.
(d) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
10. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to Spago.
(b) They go to Century City.
(c) They go to After Hours.
(d) They go to McDonald's.
11. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
(b) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(c) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
(d) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
12. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them a cigerette.
(b) He offers them food.
(c) He offers them drugs.
(d) He offers them a drink.
13. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) The Wizard of Oz.
14. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
15. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(b) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(c) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(d) A stash of heroin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
2. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
3. Where does Clay go after leaving After Hours?
4. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
5. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)