|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
(a) An arcade.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A mall.
(d) A movie theater.
2. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
3. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
4. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A bar in West Hollywood.
(b) Finn's apartment.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) A club.
5. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(a) Julian's house by the pool.
(c) A party at Kim's house.
(d) The movies.
6. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Sit in the car and talk.
(b) Go back to the club.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Sit in a coffee shop.
7. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They tell stories.
(b) They shoot heroin.
(c) They share a joint.
(d) They call the police.
8. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
(b) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(c) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
(d) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
9. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
(a) Because he was passed out drunk.
(b) Because he did not know the party's host.
(c) Because he did not want to go.
(d) Because he was sick.
10. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them a drink.
(b) He offers them a cigerette.
(c) He offers them food.
(d) He offers them drugs.
11. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
12. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
(a) She takes some sedatives and goes to sleep.
(b) She makes herself a cosmopolitian and smokes a cigerette.
(c) She makes love with Clay.
(d) She watches MTV and smokes marijuana.
13. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) His father's office in Studio City.
(b) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
(c) Julian's house in Malibu.
(d) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
14. Where does Finn live?
(a) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(c) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(d) A beachfront home in Malibu.
15. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(b) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(c) Because he enjoys the silence.
(d) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
2. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
3. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
4. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
5. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)