|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay go after leaving After Hours?
(a) To his house.
(b) To Blair's house.
(c) To the young girl's house.
(d) To Trent's house.
2. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
(a) Because Julian does not want to go by himself.
(b) Because Finn wants Clay to work for him.
(c) Because the customer requested a male prostitute and someone to watch.
(d) Because Clay is looking to make some extra money.
3. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The New Garage.
(b) The Turning Head.
(c) The Torpido Club.
(d) The Rumage Factory.
4. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to McDonald's.
(b) They go to Spago.
(c) They go to Century City.
(d) They go to After Hours.
5. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
(b) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(c) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
(d) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
6. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
(b) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
(c) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(d) Because he had not had a drink all day.
7. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
(a) Blair's house.
(b) Kim's house.
(c) Julian's house.
(d) Dead's house.
8. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As an usher at a movie theater.
(b) As a drug dealer.
(c) As a waiter at a restaurant.
(d) As a male prostitute.
9. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
10. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(b) They go to a party at Rip's house.
(c) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(d) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
11. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
(b) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
12. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His sister's graduation.
(b) His father's birthday.
(c) His grandfather's birthday.
(d) His parents anniversary.
13. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A film director.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A jazz musician.
(d) A movie star.
14. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go back to the club.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Sit in a coffee shop.
15. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(b) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(c) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(d) She would prefer not to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
2. What is Ross' discovery?
3. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
4. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
5. What is Finn's profession?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)