|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
(b) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(c) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
(d) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
2. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
(b) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
3. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
4. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
5. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay has a breakdown.
(b) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(c) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(d) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
6. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A film director.
(c) A jazz musician.
(d) A movie star.
7. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he enjoys the silence.
(b) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(c) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(d) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
8. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(b) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(c) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(d) She would prefer not to die.
9. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Rip's house.
(b) To the Galleria.
(c) To The Roxy.
(d) To Blair's house.
10. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(b) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(c) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
11. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) Two police officers.
(c) A friend from high school.
(d) Two girls.
12. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
(a) His father's office in Studio City.
(b) Rip's apartment by UCLA.
(c) A phone booth in Beverly Hills.
(d) Julian's house in Malibu.
13. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
(a) Julian learning how to drive in the tenth grade.
(b) Julian riding his bike in the fourth grade.
(c) Julian playing football in the sixth grade.
(d) Julian playing soccer in fifth grade.
14. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The Torpido Club.
(b) The Rumage Factory.
(c) The Turning Head.
(d) The New Garage.
15. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
(b) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
(c) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(d) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
2. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
3. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
4. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
5. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)