|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
(b) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(c) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
(d) Because he had not had a drink all day.
2. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
(b) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
(c) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
(d) Clay runs cold water over his head.
3. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
(a) Two girls.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A friend from high school.
(d) Two police officers.
4. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
(a) Clay's house.
(b) Century City.
5. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He gets pushed down the stairs.
(c) He gets into a fight.
(d) He pushes his head through the a plate glass window.
6. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They tell stories.
(c) They share a joint.
(d) They shoot heroin.
7. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Marketing executive.
(b) Movie director.
(c) Real estate businessman.
8. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Because of his cocaine use.
(b) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
(c) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
(d) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
9. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
10. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(b) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(c) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(d) Clay has a breakdown.
11. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
12. What is Daniel doing when Clay goes to visit him in Part 8?
(a) Daniel is watching adult movies.
(b) Daniel is reading a book.
(c) Daniel is talking on the phone with his girlfriend.
(d) Daniel is playing Atari in his bedroom.
13. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) A club in another neighborhood.
(b) The home of one of his friends.
(c) The bank.
(d) The apartment of some man.
14. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) The Hotel Meridian.
(b) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
(c) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
(d) A house in Malibu.
15. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
(a) Clay does not agree with the situation involving the girl in Rip's bedroom.
(b) Clay does not agree with Rip smoking another joint.
(c) Clay does not agree with Rip charging extra for his heroin.
(d) Clay does not agree with Rip not allowing Julian in his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
2. Where does Clay meet Evan?
3. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
4. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
5. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)