|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
2. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay swims 20 laps.
(b) Clay takes Valium.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
3. Where does Finn live?
(a) A beachfront home in Malibu.
(b) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(c) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(d) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
4. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
(a) Because the customer requested a male prostitute and someone to watch.
(b) Because Julian does not want to go by himself.
(c) Because Clay is looking to make some extra money.
(d) Because Finn wants Clay to work for him.
5. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He gets into a fight.
(c) He gets pushed down the stairs.
(d) He pushes his head through the a plate glass window.
6. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
(a) He goes to pick up a shirt that he left at Kim's house.
(b) He goes to pick up a vest that Muriel borrowed.
(c) He goes to pick up some of the drugs that Trent owes him.
(d) He goes to pick up some of the money that Julian owes him.
7. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
8. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
9. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) A club in another neighborhood.
(b) The bank.
(c) The home of one of his friends.
(d) The apartment of some man.
10. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(b) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(c) They go to a party at Rip's house.
(d) They go to the movies in Westwood.
11. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
12. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them a drink.
(b) He offers them drugs.
(c) He offers them food.
(d) He offers them a cigerette.
13. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
(b) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
(c) A house in Malibu.
(d) The Hotel Meridian.
14. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
15. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(b) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(c) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
(d) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
2. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
3. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
4. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
5. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)