|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(b) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(c) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(d) They go to a party at Rip's house.
2. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
(a) He goes to pick up some of the drugs that Trent owes him.
(b) He goes to pick up a vest that Muriel borrowed.
(c) He goes to pick up a shirt that he left at Kim's house.
(d) He goes to pick up some of the money that Julian owes him.
3. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As a waiter at a restaurant.
(b) As an usher at a movie theater.
(c) As a male prostitute.
(d) As a drug dealer.
4. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
5. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
(a) A mall.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) An arcade.
(d) A restaurant.
6. What happens to Dimitri at the club?
(a) He gets pushed down the stairs.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He pushes his head through the a plate glass window.
(d) He gets into a fight.
7. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(b) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(c) Because he enjoys the silence.
(d) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
8. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
(a) That he will not be in for his appointment or any future appointments.
(b) That he has had serveral breakdowns and needs help.
(c) That he will be late for his appointment.
(d) That he needs to reschedule his appointment.
9. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
(a) House on Haunted Hill.
(b) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(c) The Twilight Zone.
(d) The Zombie.
10. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He goes through his wallet.
(b) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
(c) He has a drink.
(d) He opens the window.
11. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(b) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(c) Clay has a breakdown.
(d) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
12. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
(b) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(c) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
(d) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
13. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
14. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
(a) Daniel's mother.
(b) A 18-year-old boy that he met the other day.
(c) A 16-year-old neighborhood girl.
(d) Daniel's girlfriend.
15. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) Finn's apartment.
(b) A bar in West Hollywood.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) A club.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
2. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
3. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
4. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
5. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)