|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while Blair is driving Clay home from the ice cream parlor?
(a) Her car runs out of gas.
(b) They decide to stop at Rip's house to get some cocaine.
(c) She hits a coyote with her car.
(d) Clay breaks up with Blair.
2. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
(a) His fourth grade class.
(b) His third grade class.
(c) His second grade class.
(d) His first grade class.
3. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay takes Valium.
(b) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
4. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They tell stories.
(b) They shoot heroin.
(c) They share a joint.
(d) They call the police.
5. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
(a) They do not want to leave so soon.
(b) There is an earthquake.
(c) Clay's grandmother gets sick.
(d) They get news of a plane crash in San Diego.
6. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
7. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross shoots heroin.
(b) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
(c) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(d) Ross watches MTV.
8. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
9. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
(a) Julian learning how to drive in the tenth grade.
(b) Julian playing soccer in fifth grade.
(c) Julian playing football in the sixth grade.
(d) Julian riding his bike in the fourth grade.
10. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
(b) Clay has a breakdown.
(c) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(d) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
11. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(b) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
12. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His parents anniversary.
(b) His father's birthday.
(c) His grandfather's birthday.
(d) His sister's graduation.
13. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
(a) Clay does not agree with the situation involving the girl in Rip's bedroom.
(b) Clay does not agree with Rip not allowing Julian in his apartment.
(c) Clay does not agree with Rip charging extra for his heroin.
(d) Clay does not agree with Rip smoking another joint.
14. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
(b) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
(c) Clay runs cold water over his head.
(d) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
15. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
(b) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(c) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
(d) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Finn live?
2. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
3. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
4. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
5. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)