|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His father's birthday.
(b) His sister's graduation.
(c) His parents anniversary.
(d) His grandfather's birthday.
2. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
3. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
(a) A guy he knows from New Hampshire.
(d) A young girl.
4. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
(a) They get news of a plane crash in San Diego.
(b) They do not want to leave so soon.
(c) Clay's grandmother gets sick.
(d) There is an earthquake.
5. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
(a) Clay's house.
(c) Century City.
6. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Blair's house.
(b) To Rip's house.
(c) To the Galleria.
(d) To The Roxy.
7. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to After Hours.
(b) They go to Century City.
(c) They go to Spago.
(d) They go to McDonald's.
8. What is Finn's profession?
(a) Club owner.
(b) Drug dealer.
9. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) An old cop car.
(b) A large amount of marijuana.
(c) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(d) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
10. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
11. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(b) Clay takes Valium.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
12. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
(b) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
(c) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
(d) Clay runs cold water over his head.
13. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(b) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(c) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
14. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Because of his cocaine use.
(b) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
(c) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
(d) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
15. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
2. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
3. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
4. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
5. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)