|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He takes off his shirt.
(b) He takes some Valium.
(c) He turns on the stereo.
(d) He starts telling jokes.
2. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
3. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He has a drink.
(b) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
(c) He opens the window.
(d) He goes through his wallet.
4. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
(a) A young girl.
(d) A guy he knows from New Hampshire.
5. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(b) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
(c) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
(d) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
6. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) An old cop car.
(b) A large amount of marijuana.
(c) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(d) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
7. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
8. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
9. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
(a) Clay does not agree with Rip smoking another joint.
(b) Clay does not agree with the situation involving the girl in Rip's bedroom.
(c) Clay does not agree with Rip charging extra for his heroin.
(d) Clay does not agree with Rip not allowing Julian in his apartment.
10. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
11. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
(a) Finn punches Julian and leaves him on the ground.
(b) Finn releases Julian from the bondage of his job.
(c) Finn wrestles Julian to the floor and shoots Julian's arm with heroin.
(d) Finn shoots Julian in his shoulder.
12. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
13. What is Finn's profession?
(b) Club owner.
(d) Drug dealer.
14. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
(b) Clay runs cold water over his head.
(c) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
(d) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
15. Where does Finn live?
(a) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(c) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(d) A beachfront home in Malibu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the scribble on the placemat at After Hours?
2. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
3. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
4. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
5. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)