Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
(a) Because he was sick.
(b) Because he did not want to go.
(c) Because he did not know the party's host.
(d) Because he was passed out drunk.
2. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
(a) Pictures of the club owners.
(b) Signatures of famous people who frequent the club.
(c) The name and address of a psychiatrist.
(d) About 20 names and phone numbers.
3. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A bar in West Hollywood.
(b) Finn's apartment.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) A club.
4. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Go back to the club.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Sit in a coffee shop.
5. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
(a) Julian playing football in the sixth grade.
(b) Julian learning how to drive in the tenth grade.
(c) Julian riding his bike in the fourth grade.
(d) Julian playing soccer in fifth grade.
6. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Movie director.
(b) Real estate businessman.
(d) Marketing executive.
7. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
(a) They take shots of alcohol.
(b) They shoot heroin.
(c) They frantically make love.
(d) They start fighting.
8. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
(b) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
(c) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(d) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
9. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(b) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(c) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(d) They go to a party at Rip's house.
10. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(b) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(c) Clay swims 20 laps.
(d) Clay takes Valium.
11. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He turns on the stereo.
(b) He takes some Valium.
(c) He starts telling jokes.
(d) He takes off his shirt.
12. Who do Ross and his friends encounter when they arrive at the location of Ross' discovery?
(a) Two police officers.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A friend from high school.
(d) Two girls.
13. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(b) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(c) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(d) She would prefer not to die.
14. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
(a) A 18-year-old boy that he met the other day.
(b) A 16-year-old neighborhood girl.
(c) Daniel's girlfriend.
(d) Daniel's mother.
15. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(b) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
2. Where does Finn live?
3. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
4. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
5. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)