|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
2. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He opens the window.
(b) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
(c) He goes through his wallet.
(d) He has a drink.
3. What does Clay do to relax himself and Julian while in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) He takes off his shirt.
(b) He starts telling jokes.
(c) He turns on the stereo.
(d) He takes some Valium.
4. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
(a) Clay runs cold water over his head.
(b) He tries to vomit and ends up flushing the toliet several times.
(c) Clay tries to find a way to escape the room.
(d) Clay starts to cry, vomits, and then flushes the toliet.
5. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) The bank.
(b) A club in another neighborhood.
(c) The home of one of his friends.
(d) The apartment of some man.
6. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(b) Clay takes Valium.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
7. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
(b) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
(c) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(d) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
8. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) A large amount of marijuana.
(b) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(c) An old cop car.
(d) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
9. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
(a) She makes herself a cosmopolitian and smokes a cigerette.
(b) She takes some sedatives and goes to sleep.
(c) She watches MTV and smokes marijuana.
(d) She makes love with Clay.
10. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
11. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he enjoys the silence.
(b) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(c) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(d) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
12. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(b) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(c) A stash of heroin.
(d) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
13. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
14. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go back to the club.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Sit in a coffee shop.
15. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
(b) Because of his cocaine use.
(c) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
(d) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
2. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
3. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
4. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
5. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)