|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
(b) He has a drink.
(c) He opens the window.
(d) He goes through his wallet.
2. What is Finn's profession?
(a) Club owner.
(c) Drug dealer.
3. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(b) Clay swims 20 laps.
(c) Clay takes Valium.
(d) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
4. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
(a) His parents anniversary.
(b) His father's birthday.
(c) His grandfather's birthday.
(d) His sister's graduation.
5. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(b) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(c) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(d) Because he enjoys the silence.
6. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
(b) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
(c) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(d) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
7. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A mall.
(d) An arcade.
8. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
9. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
(a) House on Haunted Hill.
(b) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(c) The Zombie.
(d) The Twilight Zone.
10. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(b) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
(c) A large amount of marijuana.
(d) An old cop car.
11. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
(a) Clay, Trent, and Blair.
(b) Clay, Blair, and Kim.
(c) Clay, Rip, and Daniel.
(d) Clay, Trent, and Rip.
12. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
(a) A 18-year-old boy that he met the other day.
(b) A 16-year-old neighborhood girl.
(c) Daniel's girlfriend.
(d) Daniel's mother.
13. Whose house does Clay, Rip, and Trent go to for a pool party?
(a) Julian's house.
(b) Blair's house.
(c) Kim's house.
(d) Dead's house.
14. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(b) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(c) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(d) A stash of heroin.
15. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Finn live?
2. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
3. How does Finn refer to Julian when he enters his office?
4. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
5. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)