|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
(b) The Hotel Meridian.
(c) A house in Malibu.
(d) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
2. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In her home in Palm Springs.
(b) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(c) In the home of a friend.
(d) In a plane crash.
3. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
(b) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
(c) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(d) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
4. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
(b) Because of his cocaine use.
(c) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
(d) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
5. What is Finn's profession?
(b) Club owner.
(c) Drug dealer.
6. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to Century City.
(b) They go to McDonald's.
(c) They go to After Hours.
(d) They go to Spago.
7. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To the Galleria.
(b) To The Roxy.
(c) To Blair's house.
(d) To Rip's house.
8. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A jazz musician.
(b) An old friend.
(c) A film director.
(d) A movie star.
9. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
(a) Because he wants to make sure that Julian is able to concentrate.
(b) Because he wants to make sure no one tries to come in the room.
(c) Because he wants Clay to hear everything.
(d) Because he enjoys the silence.
10. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross shoots heroin.
(b) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(c) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
(d) Ross watches MTV.
11. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
12. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Go back to the club.
(b) Sit in a coffee shop.
(c) Sit in the car and talk.
(d) Go to the movies.
13. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
(a) Because there would be no body to bury.
(b) Because you would not know anything about it.
(c) Because your family would know that you did not suffer.
(d) Because your death would make the news.
14. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
15. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He opens the window.
(b) He has a drink.
(c) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
(d) He goes through his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
2. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
3. Where does Finn live?
4. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
5. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)