|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
(b) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
(c) Because of his cocaine use.
(d) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
2. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
3. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They tell stories.
(b) They share a joint.
(c) They shoot heroin.
(d) They call the police.
4. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
5. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In her home in Palm Springs.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(d) In the home of a friend.
6. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) A house in Malibu.
(b) The Hotel Meridian.
(c) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
(d) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
7. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(b) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(c) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
(d) A stash of heroin.
8. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
(a) Century City.
(b) Clay's house.
9. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay takes Valium.
(b) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(c) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
10. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
(b) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(c) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
(d) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
11. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
12. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
13. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(b) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
(c) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
(d) Because he had not had a drink all day.
14. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
15. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
(a) His third grade class.
(b) His fourth grade class.
(c) His second grade class.
(d) His first grade class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
2. What is the location of Ross's discovery in Part 10?
3. After lunch with his father, what does Clay go to Kim's house to pick up?
4. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
5. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)