|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Daniel want to talk about with Clay in Part 8?
(a) A 16-year-old neighborhood girl.
(b) Daniel's mother.
(c) Daniel's girlfriend.
(d) A 18-year-old boy that he met the other day.
2. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) A club in another neighborhood.
(b) The bank.
(c) The home of one of his friends.
(d) The apartment of some man.
3. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
(a) House on Haunted Hill.
(b) The Zombie.
(c) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(d) The Twilight Zone.
4. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
5. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to After Hours.
(b) They go to McDonald's.
(c) They go to Spago.
(d) They go to Century City.
6. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them a drink.
(b) He offers them drugs.
(c) He offers them a cigerette.
(d) He offers them food.
7. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
(a) Being drunk during a plane crash.
(b) Being high on drugs during a plane crash.
(c) Being drunk and drowning in a lake.
(d) Being high on drugs and drowning in a lake.
8. What is the main attraction at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) A male prostitute waiting to be propositioned.
(b) A stash of heroin.
(c) An adult movie that one of their friends made with a random girl he met at a club.
(d) A naked girl lying on the bed with her legs tied to the bedposts.
9. Where does Clay meet Evan?
(a) A party at Kim's house.
(b) Julian's house by the pool.
(c) The movies.
10. In Clay's flashback, why does Clay's grandfather not attend the party?
(a) Because he did not know the party's host.
(b) Because he was sick.
(c) Because he did not want to go.
(d) Because he was passed out drunk.
11. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
(b) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
(c) Because of his cocaine use.
(d) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
12. What do Ross and his friends do when they stand around Ross' discovery in Part 10?
(a) They call the police.
(b) They tell stories.
(c) They shoot heroin.
(d) They share a joint.
13. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) The Wizard of Oz.
(c) Dirty Dancing.
(d) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
14. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Help Me.
(b) Take Me.
(c) Save Me.
(d) Talk to Me.
15. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
(a) Pictures of the club owners.
(b) Signatures of famous people who frequent the club.
(c) The name and address of a psychiatrist.
(d) About 20 names and phone numbers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
2. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
3. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
4. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
5. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)