|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Finn's profession?
(c) Club owner.
(d) Drug dealer.
2. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
(a) He offers them food.
(b) He offers them a drink.
(c) He offers them drugs.
(d) He offers them a cigerette.
3. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(b) In her home in Palm Springs.
(c) In the home of a friend.
(d) In a plane crash.
4. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(b) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(c) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(d) She would prefer not to die.
5. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
(a) She makes love with Clay.
(b) She makes herself a cosmopolitian and smokes a cigerette.
(c) She takes some sedatives and goes to sleep.
(d) She watches MTV and smokes marijuana.
6. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Take Me.
(b) Talk to Me.
(c) Save Me.
(d) Help Me.
7. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
(a) Because your death would make the news.
(b) Because there would be no body to bury.
(c) Because you would not know anything about it.
(d) Because your family would know that you did not suffer.
8. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
(b) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(c) They go to a party at Rip's house.
(d) They go to the movies in Westwood.
9. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
10. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
(a) Clay's grandmother gets sick.
(b) They get news of a plane crash in San Diego.
(c) There is an earthquake.
(d) They do not want to leave so soon.
11. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
(b) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
(c) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
(d) Because of his cocaine use.
12. What does Clay do before he goes to pick Blair up for the concert?
(a) Clay takes Valium.
(b) Clay calls Trent to get some drugs.
(c) Clay watches an evangelist program on television.
(d) Clay swims 20 laps.
13. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
(a) They frantically make love.
(b) They shoot heroin.
(c) They start fighting.
(d) They take shots of alcohol.
14. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to Spago.
(b) They go to McDonald's.
(c) They go to Century City.
(d) They go to After Hours.
15. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay meet up with Julian to get some of his money back?
2. What does Finn do when Julian begs and pleads to be released from his job?
3. Who goes with Ross to see his discovery?
4. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
5. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)