|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A club.
(b) Finn's apartment.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) A bar in West Hollywood.
2. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
(a) Because your family would know that you did not suffer.
(b) Because there would be no body to bury.
(c) Because your death would make the news.
(d) Because you would not know anything about it.
3. When Julian and Clay meet up with Finn, who does Finn introduce them to?
4. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
(a) The name and address of a psychiatrist.
(b) Signatures of famous people who frequent the club.
(c) Pictures of the club owners.
(d) About 20 names and phone numbers.
5. In Part 8, where does Finn send Clay and Julian for Julian's next job?
(a) The Hotel Meridian.
(b) A house in Malibu.
(c) An office building off of Wilshire Boulevard.
(d) The Saint Marquis Hotel.
6. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
(a) Movie director.
(c) Real estate businessman.
(d) Marketing executive.
7. Where does Clay drive after he leaves the party in Bel Air?
(a) To Rip's house.
(b) To the Galleria.
(c) To Blair's house.
(d) To The Roxy.
8. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
9. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(b) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
(c) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
(d) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
10. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
(a) She watches MTV and smokes marijuana.
(b) She makes herself a cosmopolitian and smokes a cigerette.
(c) She takes some sedatives and goes to sleep.
(d) She makes love with Clay.
11. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
(a) He goes through his wallet.
(b) He tells Julian that he is ready to leave.
(c) He has a drink.
(d) He opens the window.
12. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(b) Ross watches MTV.
(c) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
(d) Ross shoots heroin.
13. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
(a) They go back to Blair's house and talk.
(b) They go to the movies in Westwood.
(c) They go to a party at Rip's house.
(d) They sit on the patio at Spago and have drinks.
14. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(b) She would prefer not to die.
(c) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
(d) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
15. Where does Clay go after leaving After Hours?
(a) To the young girl's house.
(b) To Trent's house.
(c) To his house.
(d) To Blair's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. While eating ice cream in an Italian ice cream parlor, what movie does Blair tell Clay is coming on that week?
2. Where does Finn live?
3. Where does Clay call his psychiatrist from on the day of his appointment?
4. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
5. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)