|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Her name is Shandra and she goes to Corvalis"?
2. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
3. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
(a) Being drunk and drowning in a lake.
(b) Being high on drugs and drowning in a lake.
(c) Being drunk during a plane crash.
(d) Being high on drugs during a plane crash.
4. What color is the scribble on the placemat at After Hours?
5. What do the signs around Clay's old elementary school guard against?
(a) Unwanted intruders.
(b) Health hazards.
(c) Physical harm to other students.
(d) Drugs dealers.
6. What is Finn's profession?
(b) Club owner.
(c) Drug dealer.
7. What is Ross' discovery?
(a) An old cop car.
(b) A dead dog lying in a garbage can.
(c) A dead boy who is leaning against a building.
(d) A large amount of marijuana.
8. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
9. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Take Me.
(b) Help Me.
(c) Talk to Me.
(d) Save Me.
10. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 18 years old.
11. The surfer lying in the Finn's living room is watching what on television?
(a) Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
(b) The Zombie.
(c) House on Haunted Hill.
(d) The Twilight Zone.
12. What happens to Clay while he is in the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Clay reads a undesirable message written about himself on the wall.
(b) Clay has a breakdown.
(c) Clay is approached by a man who is interested in sleeping with him.
(d) Clay is threatened by one of his former drug dealers.
13. In Clay's flashback, whose party does Clay's parents take his grandmother to?
(a) A jazz musician.
(b) A film director.
(c) An old friend.
(d) A movie star.
14. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(b) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
(c) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
(d) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
15. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Mr. Erickson not want any distracting noises in the hotel room?
2. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
3. Who says, "Hey don't look at me like I'm some sort of scumbag or something. I'm not"?
4. What does Clay do when Mr. Erickson disappears into the bathroom?
5. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)