|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay arrange to meet Julian?
(a) The Chinese Theater.
(b) Clay's house in Palm Springs.
(c) A resturant in the Galleria.
(d) Julian's house.
2. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
(a) He has a drink with his mother.
(b) He criticizes his sisters about their behavior.
(c) He watches an evangelist on TV.
(d) He talks with Blair on the phone.
3. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) Chicago, IL.
4. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(a) Nearly dawn.
(b) 10:00 pm.
(d) 3:00 am.
5. After visiting with Muriel, where does Clay agree to meet Rip?
(a) In a park.
(b) At a nightclub.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) At a church.
6. What is Lene wearing when Blair and Kim see her?
(a) She is wearing faded jeans and a revealing tee-shirt.
(b) She is wearing a tank top and a long hippie shirt.
(c) She is wearing a wrap dress and high tops.
(d) She is wearing a halter top and short shorts.
7. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
(a) At Century City.
(b) At La Scala Boutique.
(c) At the Galleria.
(d) At the Chinese Theater.
8. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) Four days after their meeting.
(b) One day after their meeting.
(c) Three days after their meeting.
(d) Two days after their meeting.
9. After Christmas Eve dinner, why does Clay go to Jimmy's?
(a) To meet up with Rip to get more drugs.
(b) To have dinner with Blair.
(c) To have more drinks with his family.
(d) To have a drink with Julian.
10. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Watches TV with his sisters.
(b) Swims laps.
(c) Eats breakfast.
(d) Calls Blair.
11. Who accompanies Clay to Blair's party?
12. Who picks Clay up from the airport?
(c) Clay's father.
(d) Clay's mother.
13. What is the relationship between Clay and Blair?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are best friends.
14. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a junior.
(b) He is a freshman.
(c) He is a senior.
(d) He is a sophomore.
15. What does Clay do when he wakes up at 11:00 am?
(a) He meets up with friends at a diner.
(b) He swims laps in the pool.
(c) He takes a hit of cocaine.
(d) He goes for a run in the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clay's father asks him if he wants to go where for Christmas?
2. Where do Trent and Clay decide to go to the movies?
3. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
4. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
5. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)