|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
(a) Her bedroom.
(c) At the store buying alcohol.
(d) Palm Springs.
2. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Bentley.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) A Ferrari.
3. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
(a) Because they thought she looked bad.
(b) Because they were jealous of her.
(c) Because they did not watch her entire performance.
(d) Becaise they did not think she sounded smart.
4. Who approaches Clay as he is waiting for Julian to arrive at their agreed upon location?
(a) A suspicious looking Asian male.
(b) A dark-haired older woman.
(c) A blond, drunk young woman.
(d) A tan blond usher.
5. After visiting with Muriel, where does Clay agree to meet Rip?
(a) At a nightclub.
(b) In a park.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a cafe.
6. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a senior.
(b) He is a junior.
(c) He is a sophomore.
(d) He is a freshman.
7. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
(b) They spend the day at the pool.
(c) They go to a nightclub.
(d) They spend the day at the beach.
8. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(b) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
(c) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(d) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
9. What does Clay do before Rip arrives to meet him in Part 5?
(a) Clay buys a new cardigan.
(b) Clay runs into some old friends.
(c) Clay watches a movie.
(d) Clay drinks three glasses of wine.
10. What type of car does Julian emerge from at the end of Part 2?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Land Rover.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A Mercedes Benz.
11. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
(a) To another party.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To a nightclub.
12. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
(a) Venice Beach Basketball Courts.
(b) The Beverly Center.
(c) The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
(d) Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
13. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
14. What type of movie do Blair and Kim want to see?
(a) A light-hearted comedy.
(b) A gory film.
(c) A documentary.
(d) A drama.
15. Who calls Clay to set-up a meeting between him and Julian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay's grandfather spend Christmas Eve?
2. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
3. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
4. Who do Trent and Clay see after they leave the movies?
5. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)