|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Clay do the day after he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He went back out to the scene of the accident to see what remained.
(b) He told his sisters not to tell his parents about the accident.
(c) He got high.
(d) He checked newspapers to confirm or deny what he thought he saw.
2. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
(a) He has a drink with his mother.
(b) He talks with Blair on the phone.
(c) He watches an evangelist on TV.
(d) He criticizes his sisters about their behavior.
3. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
(c) Clay's mother.
4. Why does Julian say he does not have the money he needs?
(a) Because Julian spent much of his money paying for alcohol for his party.
(b) Because he just bought a new car.
(c) Because his parents refused to give him more allowance money.
(d) Because Julian's parents have frozen his checking account and credit cards.
5. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(a) Nearly dawn.
(b) 3:00 am.
(d) 10:00 pm.
6. Why does Clay go home with Griffin?
(a) Because he is stoned and drunk on champagne.
(b) Because he wants to get some drugs from Griffin's house.
(c) Because he is tired and does not feel like driving home.
(d) Because he wants to check out Griffin's new movies.
7. Who calls Clay to set-up a meeting between him and Julian?
8. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
(a) Because Julian is his usual drug dealer.
(b) Because Blair told Clay that Julian is sick.
(c) Because he has not seen Julian in over a year.
(d) Because Julian owes him money.
9. Where is Julian's house located?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) West Hollywood.
(c) Baldwin Hills.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
(a) To see Muriel.
(b) For a New Year's Eve party.
(c) To meet Daniel's girlfriend.
(d) To find Clay's drug dealer.
11. What does Clay's mother's house smell like when he arrives?
(a) Like pine.
(b) Like dirty clothes.
(c) Like bleach.
(d) Like rotting food.
12. What type of car does Julian emerge from at the end of Part 2?
(a) A Porsche.
(b) A Land Rover.
(c) A Mercedes Benz.
(d) A Ferrari.
13. What is Clay's father's profession?
(a) Public school teacher.
(b) Bank manager.
(c) Music industry executive.
(d) Movie industry executive .
14. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
(a) At the swimming pool.
(b) His mother's bedroom.
(c) The living room.
(d) The kitchen.
15. What show was Lene and Troy on?
(a) Teen Talk
(b) Real World
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Julian have someone else call Clay to arrange their meeting?
2. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
3. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
4. What types of comments make Clay perk up at his psychiatrist visit?
5. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)