|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
2. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
(b) Clay's mother.
3. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Calls Blair.
(b) Swims laps.
(c) Eats breakfast.
(d) Watches TV with his sisters.
4. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They spend the day at the beach.
(b) They go to a nightclub.
(c) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
(d) They spend the day at the pool.
5. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) His father will give him a car after lunch.
(b) He is able to get away from his mother.
(c) His father will give him money.
(d) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
6. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a senior.
(b) He is a freshman.
(c) He is a sophomore.
(d) He is a junior.
7. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
(a) Clay's father.
(b) The cleaning lady.
(c) Clay's sister.
(d) Clay's mother.
8. What time does Clay wake up and leave Griffin's house?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 5:00 am.
(c) 4:30 am.
(d) 5:30 am.
9. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
(a) He talks with Blair on the phone.
(b) He has a drink with his mother.
(c) He criticizes his sisters about their behavior.
(d) He watches an evangelist on TV.
10. After visiting with Muriel, where does Clay agree to meet Rip?
(a) At a church.
(b) At a cafe.
(c) In a park.
(d) At a nightclub.
11. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
(a) To a nightclub.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To another party.
12. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
(a) To find Clay's drug dealer.
(b) For a New Year's Eve party.
(c) To see Muriel.
(d) To meet Daniel's girlfriend.
13. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
(a) To have his car repaired.
(b) To pay for an abortion for a girl he knows.
(c) He needs a new suit for a job interview.
(d) To pay his drug dealer.
14. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
(a) The beach.
(b) Blair's house.
(c) In the valley.
(d) Clay's mother's house.
15. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
(a) Julian's room in the basement.
(b) A quiet movie theater.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) A cafe in West Hollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
2. In what state does Clay attend college?
3. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
4. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
5. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)