|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
(a) The weather was so hot he could not sleep.
(b) His parents decided to get a divorce.
(c) His grandmother's death.
(d) The weather was too cold to get into the beach water.
2. What show was Lene and Troy on?
(b) Teen Talk
(d) Real World
3. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
(a) He needs money from his parents.
(b) He got kicked out of school.
(c) He got kicked out of his house.
(d) It's Christmas break.
4. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) One day after their meeting.
(b) Two days after their meeting.
(c) Four days after their meeting.
(d) Three days after their meeting.
5. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
(a) Because they did not watch her entire performance.
(b) Becaise they did not think she sounded smart.
(c) Because they thought she looked bad.
(d) Because they were jealous of her.
6. Where does Julian tell Clay to meet him to give him the money?
(a) At a resturant at the Galleria.
(b) At the Chinese Theater.
(c) Clay's house.
(d) Julian's house.
7. Why does Clay go home with Griffin?
(a) Because he is tired and does not feel like driving home.
(b) Because he wants to check out Griffin's new movies.
(c) Because he wants to get some drugs from Griffin's house.
(d) Because he is stoned and drunk on champagne.
8. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
(a) The cleaning lady.
(b) Clay's sister.
(c) Clay's mother.
(d) Clay's father.
9. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
(b) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(c) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
(d) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
10. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
(b) They spend the day at the pool.
(c) They go to a nightclub.
(d) They spend the day at the beach.
11. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
(a) They are watching a movie.
(b) They are drinking and using drugs.
(c) They are playing party games.
(d) They are swimming in the pool.
12. Who do Trent and Clay see after they leave the movies?
13. Who calls Clay to set-up a meeting between him and Julian?
14. In part 5, why does Trent call Clay?
(a) Because Trent wants Clay to buy him some cocaine from Daniel.
(b) Because Trent is having a party and wants Clay to attend.
(c) Because Trent is out of cocaine and cannot find his dealer.
(d) Because Trent does not have a car and his parents will not allow him to borrow their car.
15. Where does Clay's grandfather spend Christmas Eve?
(b) Palm Springs.
(d) Cayman Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
2. Who approaches Clay as he is waiting for Julian to arrive at their agreed upon location?
3. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
4. What time does Clay wake up and leave Griffin's house?
5. On Christmas Eve, Daniel calls Clay to tell him what?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)