|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
2. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
3. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
(a) The weather was so hot he could not sleep.
(b) The weather was too cold to get into the beach water.
(c) His grandmother's death.
(d) His parents decided to get a divorce.
4. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
(a) Clay's sister.
(b) Clay's father.
(c) Clay's mother.
(d) The cleaning lady.
5. Who does Clay eat dinner with on Christmas Eve night?
(a) His parents and sisters.
6. What types of comments make Clay perk up at his psychiatrist visit?
(a) Any drunk driving related comments.
(b) Any drug related comments.
(c) All the doctor's comments.
(d) Any sexually related comments.
7. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
8. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(b) His father will give him money.
(c) He is able to get away from his mother.
(d) His father will give him a car after lunch.
9. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
(a) Because he has not seen Julian in over a year.
(b) Because Julian owes him money.
(c) Because Blair told Clay that Julian is sick.
(d) Because Julian is his usual drug dealer.
10. Why does Julian say he does not have the money he needs?
(a) Because Julian spent much of his money paying for alcohol for his party.
(b) Because his parents refused to give him more allowance money.
(c) Because he just bought a new car.
(d) Because Julian's parents have frozen his checking account and credit cards.
11. What is Lene's boyfriend's name?
12. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
(a) They are swimming in the pool.
(b) They are watching a movie.
(c) They are drinking and using drugs.
(d) They are playing party games.
13. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
14. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
(a) It's Christmas break.
(b) He got kicked out of school.
(c) He needs money from his parents.
(d) He got kicked out of his house.
15. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
(a) Blair's house.
(b) Clay's mother's house.
(c) The beach.
(d) In the valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 3, why does Blair want to spend time alone with Clay?
2. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
3. Who picks Clay up from the airport?
4. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
5. How is Clay dressed when he leaves Griffin's house?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)