|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Calls Blair.
(b) Swims laps.
(c) Eats breakfast.
(d) Watches TV with his sisters.
2. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
(a) He watches an evangelist on TV.
(b) He talks with Blair on the phone.
(c) He criticizes his sisters about their behavior.
(d) He has a drink with his mother.
3. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
(a) Four months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Five months.
4. Who accompanies Clay to Blair's party?
5. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
6. What is Julian doing when Clay arrives at his house in Part 5?
(a) He is lying by the pool with a half-naked woman.
(b) He is outside washing his car.
(c) He is half-passed out on his bed watching MTV.
(d) He is watching an adult film and eating popcorn.
7. Why did Julian have someone else call Clay to arrange their meeting?
(a) Because Julian did not have time to arrange the meeting.
(b) Because Julian did not have Clay's phone number.
(c) Because Julian was scared to call Clay.
(d) Because Julian was hiding out from his parents.
8. What does Clay's mother's house smell like when he arrives?
(a) Like dirty clothes.
(b) Like pine.
(c) Like rotting food.
(d) Like bleach.
9. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
(a) It's Christmas break.
(b) He needs money from his parents.
(c) He got kicked out of school.
(d) He got kicked out of his house.
10. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
(b) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
(c) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(d) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
11. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(a) 10:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 am.
(d) Nearly dawn.
12. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
(a) Because The Palace doesn't have good drinks.
(b) Because Blair forgot her fake I.D.
(c) Because Blair and Kim would rather go to the movies.
(d) Because Blair is drunk and Clay spots Lene hanging out in front.
13. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
(a) "Disappear here."
(b) "New beginings."
(c) "A new way."
(d) "Just your luck."
14. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
15. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) One day after their meeting.
(b) Four days after their meeting.
(c) Three days after their meeting.
(d) Two days after their meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian tell Clay to meet him to give him the money?
2. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
3. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
4. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
5. What time does Clay wake up and leave Griffin's house?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)