|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They go to a nightclub.
(b) They spend the day at the pool.
(c) They spend the day at the beach.
(d) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
2. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
(a) Because they thought she looked bad.
(b) Because they did not watch her entire performance.
(c) Becaise they did not think she sounded smart.
(d) Because they were jealous of her.
3. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
(a) The Beverly Center.
(b) Venice Beach Basketball Courts.
(c) Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
(d) The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
4. What does Blair tell Clay about his friend Muriel?
(a) Muriel is anorexic.
(b) Muriel is dead.
(c) Muriel is no longer her friend.
(d) Muriel dropped out of school.
5. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(b) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(c) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
(d) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
6. Who accompanies Clay to Blair's party?
7. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
(a) "Just your luck."
(b) "A new way."
(c) "New beginings."
(d) "Disappear here."
8. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
(a) Clay's sister.
(b) Clay's father.
(c) The cleaning lady.
(d) Clay's mother.
9. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) A Bentley.
(c) A Mercedes Benz.
(d) A Ferrari.
10. Who does Clay see at Julian's pool?
(a) An unknown drunk girl.
(c) Julian's mother.
11. Clay's father asks him if he wants to go where for Christmas?
(a) Palm Springs.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Washington, D.C.
12. Where does Muriel hide out while at Kim's house?
(a) In a closet.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) Kim's bedroom.
(d) In the basement.
13. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a sophomore.
(b) He is a junior.
(c) He is a senior.
(d) He is a freshman.
14. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
(b) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(c) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
(d) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
15. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
(a) Griffin's sister.
(b) Griffin's mother.
(c) Griffin's cat.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
2. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
3. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
4. What type of movie do Blair and Kim want to see?
5. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)