|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(c) Bel Air.
(d) West Hollywood.
2. Why does Clay go home with Griffin?
(a) Because he is stoned and drunk on champagne.
(b) Because he is tired and does not feel like driving home.
(c) Because he wants to check out Griffin's new movies.
(d) Because he wants to get some drugs from Griffin's house.
3. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
(a) They are playing party games.
(b) They are swimming in the pool.
(c) They are watching a movie.
(d) They are drinking and using drugs.
4. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
(a) Because they were jealous of her.
(b) Because they did not watch her entire performance.
(c) Becaise they did not think she sounded smart.
(d) Because they thought she looked bad.
5. What did Clay do the day after he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He got high.
(b) He checked newspapers to confirm or deny what he thought he saw.
(c) He went back out to the scene of the accident to see what remained.
(d) He told his sisters not to tell his parents about the accident.
6. What does Blair tell Clay about his friend Muriel?
(a) Muriel dropped out of school.
(b) Muriel is dead.
(c) Muriel is no longer her friend.
(d) Muriel is anorexic.
7. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They spend the day at the pool.
(b) They go to a nightclub.
(c) They spend the day at the beach.
(d) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
8. Where does Clay's grandfather spend Christmas Eve?
(b) Cayman Islands.
(d) Palm Springs.
9. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
(a) Griffin's sister.
(b) The maid.
(c) Griffin's mother.
(d) Griffin's cat.
10. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
(a) Clay's mother.
(b) The cleaning lady.
(c) Clay's father.
(d) Clay's sister.
11. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) Two days after their meeting.
(b) Three days after their meeting.
(c) Four days after their meeting.
(d) One day after their meeting.
12. In Part 3, why does Blair want to spend time alone with Clay?
(a) She wants to talk to him about Muriel.
(b) She senses that their relationship is in some jeopardy.
(c) She wants to break up with him.
(d) She wants to give Clay a present.
13. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
(a) Making business contacts.
(b) Flirting with the waitress.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Talking about his new girlfriend.
14. What does Clay's mother's house smell like when he arrives?
(a) Like dirty clothes.
(b) Like rotting food.
(c) Like bleach.
(d) Like pine.
15. What does Clay remember about the night he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) Hitting a woman with a car.
(b) Seeing the car on fire.
(c) Seeing an animal dying in the middle of the road.
(d) Seeing a three-car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Christmas Eve dinner, why does Clay go to Jimmy's?
2. Who does Clay eat dinner with on Christmas Eve night?
3. Clay's father asks him if he wants to go where for Christmas?
4. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
5. Why is Clay suspicious about loaning the money to Julian?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)