|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Watches TV with his sisters.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Swims laps.
(d) Calls Blair.
2. What types of comments make Clay perk up at his psychiatrist visit?
(a) All the doctor's comments.
(b) Any drug related comments.
(c) Any sexually related comments.
(d) Any drunk driving related comments.
3. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) His father will give him money.
(b) His father will give him a car after lunch.
(c) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(d) He is able to get away from his mother.
4. What gift does Blair give Clay for Christmas?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A tie.
(c) A hat.
(d) A scarf.
5. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
(a) Because Blair and Kim would rather go to the movies.
(b) Because The Palace doesn't have good drinks.
(c) Because Blair is drunk and Clay spots Lene hanging out in front.
(d) Because Blair forgot her fake I.D.
6. What type of movie do Blair and Kim want to see?
(a) A documentary.
(b) A light-hearted comedy.
(c) A gory film.
(d) A drama.
7. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To a nightclub.
(c) To another party.
(d) To dinner.
8. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
9. What does Clay remember about the night he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) Seeing an animal dying in the middle of the road.
(b) Seeing the car on fire.
(c) Seeing a three-car accident.
(d) Hitting a woman with a car.
10. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like to be called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all."
11. What is Clay's father's profession?
(a) Bank manager.
(b) Music industry executive.
(c) Public school teacher.
(d) Movie industry executive .
12. In Part 3, why does Blair want to spend time alone with Clay?
(a) She wants to talk to him about Muriel.
(b) She senses that their relationship is in some jeopardy.
(c) She wants to give Clay a present.
(d) She wants to break up with him.
13. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
(a) At the Chinese Theater.
(b) At the Galleria.
(c) At La Scala Boutique.
(d) At Century City.
14. Why is Clay suspicious about loaning the money to Julian?
(a) Clay did not see any damage to Julian's car.
(b) Julian makes money selling drugs to his friends.
(c) The amount seems extraordinarily high for an abortion.
(d) Julian's parents give him an extremely high allowance.
15. Clay's father asks him if he wants to go where for Christmas?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Palm Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
2. What is Lene's boyfriend's name?
3. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
4. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
5. Who does Clay see at Julian's pool?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)