|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Clay see at Julian's pool?
(a) An unknown drunk girl.
(c) Julian's mother.
2. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
(a) "A new way."
(b) "Disappear here."
(c) "Just your luck."
(d) "New beginings."
3. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(c) Bel Air.
(d) West Hollywood.
4. Where does Muriel hide out while at Kim's house?
(a) Kim's bedroom.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In the basement.
5. What did Clay do the day after he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He went back out to the scene of the accident to see what remained.
(b) He told his sisters not to tell his parents about the accident.
(c) He checked newspapers to confirm or deny what he thought he saw.
(d) He got high.
6. What is Lene wearing when Blair and Kim see her?
(a) She is wearing faded jeans and a revealing tee-shirt.
(b) She is wearing a tank top and a long hippie shirt.
(c) She is wearing a wrap dress and high tops.
(d) She is wearing a halter top and short shorts.
7. What does Clay find his sisters doing on the morning after Christmas?
(a) Watching home videos.
(b) Watching adult films.
(c) Eating in the kitchen.
(d) Swimming in the pool.
8. After visiting with Muriel, where does Clay agree to meet Rip?
(a) At a nightclub.
(b) In a park.
(c) At a church.
(d) At a cafe.
9. Why did Julian have someone else call Clay to arrange their meeting?
(a) Because Julian was hiding out from his parents.
(b) Because Julian did not have time to arrange the meeting.
(c) Because Julian did not have Clay's phone number.
(d) Because Julian was scared to call Clay.
10. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
(a) To see Muriel.
(b) To find Clay's drug dealer.
(c) For a New Year's Eve party.
(d) To meet Daniel's girlfriend.
11. Where does Clay have lunch with his father?
(a) Chef Maurice's Grill.
(c) Century City.
(d) Le Petite Canard.
12. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
(a) Because Blair and Kim would rather go to the movies.
(b) Because Blair is drunk and Clay spots Lene hanging out in front.
(c) Because Blair forgot her fake I.D.
(d) Because The Palace doesn't have good drinks.
13. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
(a) At the Chinese Theater.
(b) At La Scala Boutique.
(c) At the Galleria.
(d) At Century City.
14. What types of comments make Clay perk up at his psychiatrist visit?
(a) All the doctor's comments.
(b) Any drunk driving related comments.
(c) Any drug related comments.
(d) Any sexually related comments.
15. What reason does Julian give for needing to borrow money from Clay?
(a) To pay his drug dealer.
(b) He needs a new suit for a job interview.
(c) To have his car repaired.
(d) To pay for an abortion for a girl he knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is Clay in school?
2. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
3. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
4. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
5. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)