Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Ferrari.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) A Mercedes Benz.
2. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
(a) Clay's mother.
3. What type of movie do Blair and Kim want to see?
(a) A documentary.
(b) A light-hearted comedy.
(c) A gory film.
(d) A drama.
4. What is Clay's father's profession?
(a) Public school teacher.
(b) Bank manager.
(c) Music industry executive.
(d) Movie industry executive .
5. Why did Julian have someone else call Clay to arrange their meeting?
(a) Because Julian was hiding out from his parents.
(b) Because Julian was scared to call Clay.
(c) Because Julian did not have time to arrange the meeting.
(d) Because Julian did not have Clay's phone number.
6. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
(a) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(b) A cafe in West Hollywood.
(c) Julian's room in the basement.
(d) A quiet movie theater.
7. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They go to a nightclub.
(b) They spend the day at the pool.
(c) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
(d) They spend the day at the beach.
8. What is the relationship between Clay and Blair?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
(d) They are cousins.
9. Clay's father asks him if he wants to go where for Christmas?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Palm Springs.
(d) Las Vegas.
10. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) He is able to get away from his mother.
(b) His father will give him a car after lunch.
(c) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(d) His father will give him money.
11. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) Three days after their meeting.
(b) One day after their meeting.
(c) Two days after their meeting.
(d) Four days after their meeting.
12. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
(a) The Beverly Center.
(b) The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
(c) Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
(d) Venice Beach Basketball Courts.
13. What gift does Blair give Clay for Christmas?
(a) A tie.
(b) A hat.
(c) A jacket.
(d) A scarf.
14. When Blair calls Clay on Christmas Eve at his home, how does she try to entice him?
(a) By telling him that she has cocaine for him.
(b) By telling him that she is having a party.
(c) By telling him that she is pregnant.
(d) By telling him that she is nude and home alone.
15. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
(a) They are drinking and using drugs.
(b) They are playing party games.
(c) They are watching a movie.
(d) They are swimming in the pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show was Lene and Troy on?
2. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
3. What was Lene doing on television?
4. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
5. Who does Clay see at Julian's pool?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)