|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like to be called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all."
2. Why does Julian say he does not have the money he needs?
(a) Because Julian spent much of his money paying for alcohol for his party.
(b) Because his parents refused to give him more allowance money.
(c) Because Julian's parents have frozen his checking account and credit cards.
(d) Because he just bought a new car.
3. What does Clay do before Rip arrives to meet him in Part 5?
(a) Clay buys a new cardigan.
(b) Clay watches a movie.
(c) Clay drinks three glasses of wine.
(d) Clay runs into some old friends.
4. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
(a) He remembers their fifth grade soccer adventures.
(b) He remembers riding bikes together in the first grade.
(c) He remembers playing together during their kindergarten field day.
(d) He remembers their sixth grade play.
5. What was Lene doing on television?
(c) An audience participant.
6. Where does Clay arrange to meet Julian?
(a) Julian's house.
(b) A resturant in the Galleria.
(c) Clay's house in Palm Springs.
(d) The Chinese Theater.
7. What does Clay remember about the night he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) Seeing the car on fire.
(b) Hitting a woman with a car.
(c) Seeing an animal dying in the middle of the road.
(d) Seeing a three-car accident.
8. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(b) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(c) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
(d) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
9. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Bentley.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A Mercedes Benz.
(d) A Ferrari.
10. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
(a) Griffin's mother.
(b) Griffin's sister.
(c) Griffin's cat.
(d) The maid.
11. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
(a) The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
(b) The Beverly Center.
(c) Venice Beach Basketball Courts.
(d) Cedar Sinai Medical Center.
12. On Christmas Eve, Daniel calls Clay to tell him what?
(a) Daniel tells Clay that he is gay.
(b) Daniel tells Clay that he was in a drunk-driving accident.
(c) Daniel tells Clay that he is doing crack.
(d) Daniel tells Clay that a girl he had been dating is pregnant.
13. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(a) 10:00 pm.
(b) 3:00 am.
(d) Nearly dawn.
14. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
(a) West Hollywood.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(d) Bel Air.
15. What is Muriel doing while while she is hiding out at Kim's house?
(a) She is making out with a boy she does not know.
(b) She is shooting heroin.
(c) She is getting drunk.
(d) She is throwing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
2. What types of comments make Clay perk up at his psychiatrist visit?
3. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
4. Who approaches Clay as he is waiting for Julian to arrive at their agreed upon location?
5. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)