|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Blair and Kim pretend that they did not see Lene on television?
(a) Becaise they did not think she sounded smart.
(b) Because they did not watch her entire performance.
(c) Because they thought she looked bad.
(d) Because they were jealous of her.
2. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
(a) He gets a chance to spend time with his father.
(b) He is able to get away from his mother.
(c) His father will give him a car after lunch.
(d) His father will give him money.
3. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
(a) Because Blair is drunk and Clay spots Lene hanging out in front.
(b) Because Blair forgot her fake I.D.
(c) Because Blair and Kim would rather go to the movies.
(d) Because The Palace doesn't have good drinks.
4. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
(a) Clay's mother's house.
(b) The beach.
(c) Blair's house.
(d) In the valley.
5. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Seattle, WA.
(b) Los Angeles, CA.
(c) Chicago, IL.
(d) New York, NY.
6. What time does Clay wake up and leave Griffin's house?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 4:30 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 5:30 am.
7. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To another party.
(d) To a nightclub.
8. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) Four days after their meeting.
(b) Three days after their meeting.
(c) Two days after their meeting.
(d) One day after their meeting.
9. After Christmas Eve dinner, why does Clay go to Jimmy's?
(a) To meet up with Rip to get more drugs.
(b) To have dinner with Blair.
(c) To have more drinks with his family.
(d) To have a drink with Julian.
10. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
(b) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
(c) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(d) He suggests Clay get a tan.
11. In part 5, why does Trent call Clay?
(a) Because Trent is having a party and wants Clay to attend.
(b) Because Trent is out of cocaine and cannot find his dealer.
(c) Because Trent wants Clay to buy him some cocaine from Daniel.
(d) Because Trent does not have a car and his parents will not allow him to borrow their car.
12. What is the relationship between Clay and Blair?
(a) They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
(b) They are brother and sister.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are cousins.
13. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) His mother's bedroom.
(c) At the swimming pool.
(d) The living room.
14. What is Muriel doing while while she is hiding out at Kim's house?
(a) She is throwing up.
(b) She is getting drunk.
(c) She is making out with a boy she does not know.
(d) She is shooting heroin.
15. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
(a) "Just your luck."
(b) "Disappear here."
(c) "A new way."
(d) "New beginings."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
2. Who does Clay eat dinner with on Christmas Eve night?
3. Why does Clay go home with Griffin?
4. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
5. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)