|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clay suspicious about loaning the money to Julian?
(a) Julian's parents give him an extremely high allowance.
(b) Clay did not see any damage to Julian's car.
(c) The amount seems extraordinarily high for an abortion.
(d) Julian makes money selling drugs to his friends.
2. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
(a) He got kicked out of school.
(b) He got kicked out of his house.
(c) He needs money from his parents.
(d) It's Christmas break.
3. After leaving Kim's house, what does Clay do when he arrives home?
(a) He watches an evangelist on TV.
(b) He criticizes his sisters about their behavior.
(c) He talks with Blair on the phone.
(d) He has a drink with his mother.
4. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Bentley.
(c) A Ferrari.
(d) A Jaguar.
5. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
(a) He remembers riding bikes together in the first grade.
(b) He remembers their fifth grade soccer adventures.
(c) He remembers their sixth grade play.
(d) He remembers playing together during their kindergarten field day.
6. What does Clay and his regular group of friends do on Christmas Eve?
(a) They spend the day at the beach.
(b) They spend the day at Clay's mother's house.
(c) They spend the day at the pool.
(d) They go to a nightclub.
7. Why did Julian have someone else call Clay to arrange their meeting?
(a) Because Julian did not have Clay's phone number.
(b) Because Julian was scared to call Clay.
(c) Because Julian did not have time to arrange the meeting.
(d) Because Julian was hiding out from his parents.
8. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
9. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Calls Blair.
(b) Swims laps.
(c) Watches TV with his sisters.
(d) Eats breakfast.
10. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
(a) At Century City.
(b) At the Chinese Theater.
(c) At La Scala Boutique.
(d) At the Galleria.
11. What did Clay do the day after he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He got high.
(b) He went back out to the scene of the accident to see what remained.
(c) He told his sisters not to tell his parents about the accident.
(d) He checked newspapers to confirm or deny what he thought he saw.
12. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
(b) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(c) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
(d) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
13. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(b) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(c) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
(d) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
14. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
(a) Century City.
(b) Chasen's Resturant.
(c) Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
(d) A cafe in Palm Springs.
15. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
(a) Three months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
2. What does Clay do when Julian does not show up for their meeting?
3. Where does Muriel hide out while at Kim's house?
4. What type of movie do Blair and Kim want to see?
5. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)