|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Blair give Clay for Christmas?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A hat.
(d) A tie.
2. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
(a) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(b) A cafe in West Hollywood.
(c) Julian's room in the basement.
(d) A quiet movie theater.
3. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
(a) At the swimming pool.
(b) His mother's bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
4. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Calls Blair.
(b) Eats breakfast.
(c) Watches TV with his sisters.
(d) Swims laps.
5. Where does Clay eat dinner on Christmas Eve?
(a) Century City.
(b) Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
(c) A cafe in Palm Springs.
(d) Chasen's Resturant.
6. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
(c) Clay's mother.
7. What does Clay's mother's house smell like when he arrives?
(a) Like bleach.
(b) Like pine.
(c) Like dirty clothes.
(d) Like rotting food.
8. After Christmas Eve dinner, why does Clay go to Jimmy's?
(a) To have dinner with Blair.
(b) To have more drinks with his family.
(c) To have a drink with Julian.
(d) To meet up with Rip to get more drugs.
9. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
(a) His parents decided to get a divorce.
(b) The weather was so hot he could not sleep.
(c) His grandmother's death.
(d) The weather was too cold to get into the beach water.
10. What does Clay do before Rip arrives to meet him in Part 5?
(a) Clay runs into some old friends.
(b) Clay watches a movie.
(c) Clay buys a new cardigan.
(d) Clay drinks three glasses of wine.
11. Who does Clay eat dinner with on Christmas Eve night?
(a) His parents and sisters.
12. Where do Blair, Kim, and Clay go to see a movie?
(a) Bel Air.
(c) Beverly Hills.
(d) West Hollywood.
13. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a junior.
(b) He is a freshman.
(c) He is a senior.
(d) He is a sophomore.
14. When Blair calls Clay on Christmas Eve at his home, how does she try to entice him?
(a) By telling him that she is nude and home alone.
(b) By telling him that she has cocaine for him.
(c) By telling him that she is having a party.
(d) By telling him that she is pregnant.
15. What time does Clay wake up and leave Griffin's house?
(a) 5:00 am.
(b) 4:30 am.
(c) 5:30 am.
(d) 4:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Julian say he does not have the money he needs?
2. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
3. In what state does Clay attend college?
4. Who do Trent and Clay see after they leave the movies?
5. Who does Clay do cocaine with at the club, The Edge?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)