|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
(a) He remembers playing together during their kindergarten field day.
(b) He remembers their sixth grade play.
(c) He remembers riding bikes together in the first grade.
(d) He remembers their fifth grade soccer adventures.
2. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
(a) Two days after their meeting.
(b) Four days after their meeting.
(c) Three days after their meeting.
(d) One day after their meeting.
3. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like being called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all"?
(a) One of Clay's sisters.
4. In part 5, why does Trent call Clay?
(a) Because Trent wants Clay to buy him some cocaine from Daniel.
(b) Because Trent does not have a car and his parents will not allow him to borrow their car.
(c) Because Trent is having a party and wants Clay to attend.
(d) Because Trent is out of cocaine and cannot find his dealer.
5. Which of Clay's friends is a male model?
6. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
(a) Clay's sister.
(b) Clay's father.
(c) Clay's mother.
(d) The cleaning lady.
7. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
8. What type of car is parked in the driveway next to his mother's car when Clay arrives home from Griffin's house?
(a) A Mercedes Benz.
(b) A Ferrari.
(c) A Bentley.
(d) A Jaguar.
9. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
(a) Because Julian is his usual drug dealer.
(b) Because Blair told Clay that Julian is sick.
(c) Because he has not seen Julian in over a year.
(d) Because Julian owes him money.
10. Who picks Clay up from the airport?
(a) Clay's mother.
(c) Clay's father.
11. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
(a) Making business contacts.
(b) Talking about his new girlfriend.
(c) Flirting with the waitress.
(d) Eating lunch.
12. After visiting with Muriel, where does Clay agree to meet Rip?
(a) In a park.
(b) At a church.
(c) At a nightclub.
(d) At a cafe.
13. When Blair calls Clay on Christmas Eve at his home, how does she try to entice him?
(a) By telling him that she is pregnant.
(b) By telling him that she is having a party.
(c) By telling him that she has cocaine for him.
(d) By telling him that she is nude and home alone.
14. Why is Clay suspicious about loaning the money to Julian?
(a) The amount seems extraordinarily high for an abortion.
(b) Julian's parents give him an extremely high allowance.
(c) Clay did not see any damage to Julian's car.
(d) Julian makes money selling drugs to his friends.
15. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
(b) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(c) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(d) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Blair give Clay for Christmas?
2. Who does Clay eat dinner with on Christmas Eve night?
3. What does Clay find his sisters doing on the morning after Christmas?
4. On the way home from Griffin's house in Part 2, Clay is distracted by a billboard that says what?
5. Where do Trent and Clay decide to go to the movies?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)