Short Answer Key
1. What is the setting of the story?
Los Angeles, CA.
2. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
It's Christmas break.
3. What is the relationship between Clay and Blair?
They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
4. In what state does Clay attend college?
5. What year is Clay in school?
He is a freshman.
6. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
7. Who picks Clay up from the airport?
8. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
9. Who is at Clay's mother's house when he arrives from the airport?
The cleaning lady.
10. What does Clay's mother's house smell like when he arrives?
11. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
12. What does Blair...
This section contains 2,915 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)