|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(b) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
(c) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
(d) Because he had not had a drink all day.
2. A few days before Clay heads back to New Hampshire, which street does he ride on with Rip?
(a) Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) Bel Air Drive.
(c) West Laguna Boulevard.
(d) Mulholland Drive.
3. What is the setting of the story?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Chicago, IL.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) Seattle, WA.
4. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(b) A club.
(c) Finn's apartment.
(d) A bar in West Hollywood.
5. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
(a) The beach.
(b) In the valley.
(c) Clay's mother's house.
(d) Blair's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Clay as he leaves Griffin's house in Part 2?
2. What happens while Blair is driving Clay home from the ice cream parlor?
3. In Part 5, where does Rip tell Clay they should meet?
4. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
5. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)