|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Clay and Blair end up at the guest house during Kim's party?
(a) They take shots of alcohol.
(b) They shoot heroin.
(c) They start fighting.
(d) They frantically make love.
2. Where does Finn live?
(a) A condo on West Hollywood Boulevard.
(b) A house in West Beverly Hills.
(c) A penthouse apartment on Wilshire.
(d) A beachfront home in Malibu.
3. At After Hours, what is on the placemat surrounding the words?
(a) The name and address of a psychiatrist.
(b) Pictures of the club owners.
(c) About 20 names and phone numbers.
(d) Signatures of famous people who frequent the club.
4. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
(a) Five months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three months.
5. What does Clay do when he wakes up at 11:00 am?
(a) He swims laps in the pool.
(b) He meets up with friends at a diner.
(c) He goes for a run in the neighborhood.
(d) He takes a hit of cocaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Clay's father give for wanting to die the way he suggests?
2. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
3. What color is the hair of the young man who answers the door at Finn's home?
4. Who does Clay see at Julian's pool?
5. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)