|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In the home of a friend.
(b) In her home in Palm Springs.
(c) In a plane crash.
(d) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
2. What do Clay and his friends do after they take Dimitri to the emergency room?
(a) Go back to the club.
(b) Sit in the car and talk.
(c) Sit in a coffee shop.
(d) Go to the movies.
3. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
(a) He remembers riding bikes together in the first grade.
(b) He remembers their fifth grade soccer adventures.
(c) He remembers playing together during their kindergarten field day.
(d) He remembers their sixth grade play.
4. In what state does Clay attend college?
(a) New Mexico.
(d) New Hampshire.
5. What does Ross do when he arrives at Rip's apartment in Part 10?
(a) Ross has sex with a girl in the bedroom.
(b) Ross plays video games in the living room.
(c) Ross watches MTV.
(d) Ross shoots heroin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rip share with Clay about the street that they are driving on?
2. What is Lene wearing when Blair and Kim see her?
3. What is the name of Daniel's girlfriend?
4. Why does Clay look for Julian when he gets to Blair's party?
5. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)