|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As an usher at a movie theater.
(b) As a drug dealer.
(c) As a male prostitute.
(d) As a waiter at a restaurant.
2. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. Why do Kim, Blair and Clay not hang out at The Palace one night?
(a) Because Blair and Kim would rather go to the movies.
(b) Because Blair is drunk and Clay spots Lene hanging out in front.
(c) Because Blair forgot her fake I.D.
(d) Because The Palace doesn't have good drinks.
4. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
5. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
(a) A quiet movie theater.
(b) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(c) Julian's room in the basement.
(d) A cafe in West Hollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
2. What is Lene wearing when Blair and Kim see her?
3. What flashback does Clay have of Julian while they are in the hotel?
4. At the start of the Part 4, why do Clay and Blair go to Kim's house?
5. What does Clay tell his psychiatrist when he calls?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)