|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blair tell Clay about his friend Muriel?
(a) Muriel is anorexic.
(b) Muriel is no longer her friend.
(c) Muriel dropped out of school.
(d) Muriel is dead.
2. What does Clay do when he wakes up at 11:00 am?
(a) He takes a hit of cocaine.
(b) He goes for a run in the neighborhood.
(c) He meets up with friends at a diner.
(d) He swims laps in the pool.
3. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
(a) Being drunk during a plane crash.
(b) Being high on drugs during a plane crash.
(c) Being high on drugs and drowning in a lake.
(d) Being drunk and drowning in a lake.
4. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
(a) Clay notices his father excessive drinking.
(b) Clay notices his father's obsession with blond-haired women.
(c) Clay notices his father's new Ferrari and cowboy hat.
(d) Clay notices his father's pierced ear and new cell phone.
5. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
(a) His parents decided to get a divorce.
(b) His grandmother's death.
(c) The weather was too cold to get into the beach water.
(d) The weather was so hot he could not sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Muriel doing while while she is hiding out at Kim's house?
2. Which of Clay's classes was held in the bungalow at his old elementary school?
3. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
4. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
5. Why is Clay suspicious about loaning the money to Julian?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)