|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Clay locates Julian at his home in Part 4, where do they go to talk?
(a) A cafe in West Hollywood.
(b) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(c) A quiet movie theater.
(d) Julian's room in the basement.
2. How does Clay think Evan makes money?
(a) As a male prostitute.
(b) As an usher at a movie theater.
(c) As a drug dealer.
(d) As a waiter at a restaurant.
3. Where did Clay's grandmother die?
(a) In her home in Palm Springs.
(b) In a plane crash.
(c) In a hospital room on the outskirts of the desert.
(d) In the home of a friend.
4. What suggestion does Trent make to Clay at Blair's party?
(a) He suggests Clay get a tan.
(b) He suggests that Clay go on a date with Muriel.
(c) He suggests that Clay not go back to school.
(d) He suggests that Clay stop smoking.
5. Where is Julian's house located?
(a) West Hollywood.
(b) Baldwin Hills.
(c) Bel Air.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the maid let in to Clay's room while he is almost asleep?
2. At the start of Part 2, where do Clay and Trent go before attending another party with friends?
3. What does Clay remember about the night he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
4. When does Julian tell Clay to give him the money?
5. What does Blair do when she arrives at her house with Clay after leaving the ice cream parlor?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)