|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the statement, "People are afraid to merge onto the freeway in Los Angeles."
(d) Clay's mother.
2. What types of comments make Clay perk up at his psychiatrist visit?
(a) Any sexually related comments.
(b) All the doctor's comments.
(c) Any drug related comments.
(d) Any drunk driving related comments.
3. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
(a) Because he needed a drink in order to think properly.
(b) Because he had not had a drink all day.
(c) Because he needed to forget his argument with his mother.
(d) Because he did not receive the sign from God as promised.
4. Where is Julian's house located?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) West Hollywood.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Baldwin Hills.
5. Why does Clay go with Julian on his next job?
(a) Because Finn wants Clay to work for him.
(b) Because Julian does not want to go by himself.
(c) Because Clay is looking to make some extra money.
(d) Because the customer requested a male prostitute and someone to watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 8, how does Finn rate Julian's performance from the previous night?
2. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
3. What do Blair and Clay do after they attend the concert?
4. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
5. On Christmas Eve, Daniel calls Clay to tell him what?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)