|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay arrange to meet Julian?
(a) A resturant in the Galleria.
(b) Julian's house.
(c) The Chinese Theater.
(d) Clay's house in Palm Springs.
2. What memories does Clay have of Julian after Clay agrees to loan Julian the money?
(a) He remembers playing together during their kindergarten field day.
(b) He remembers their sixth grade play.
(c) He remembers riding bikes together in the first grade.
(d) He remembers their fifth grade soccer adventures.
3. What does Clay remember about the night he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) Seeing a three-car accident.
(b) Seeing an animal dying in the middle of the road.
(c) Hitting a woman with a car.
(d) Seeing the car on fire.
4. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(b) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
(c) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
(d) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
5. Who does Clay try to call while he is at his mother's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
2. What matters most to Clay about having lunch with his father?
3. What are people doing when Clay arrives at Blair's party?
4. Where does Kim say her mom is while Blair and Clay are visiting?
5. What did Clay do the day after he and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)