|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
(a) Clay says that his parents, friends, and drugs could be his issues.
(b) Clay says his girlfriend, drugs, and school could be his issues.
(c) Clay says his parents, friends, and school could be his issues.
(d) Clay says that school and his parents could be his issues.
2. What is significant about the night Clay and his sisters were in Palm Springs?
(a) He thought he saw the dead animal disappear after getting struck by a car.
(b) He thought he saw one of the cars explode.
(c) Clay thought he saw a child's body burning in the flames coming from the car engine.
(d) He thought he saw a woman dying in one of the car's involved in the car accident.
3. What drug dealer does Clay meet up with and do some hits of cocaine in an upstairs bathroom?
4. Where does Julian tell Clay that they have to go to get the money?
(a) The apartment of some man.
(b) A club in another neighborhood.
(c) The home of one of his friends.
(d) The bank.
5. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(a) 10:00 pm.
(b) Nearly dawn.
(c) 3:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Christmas Eve dinner, why does Clay go to Jimmy's?
2. What does Clay's father spend his time doing through most of their lunch?
3. in Part 10, what do Clay and Rip disagree about?
4. In part 5, why does Trent call Clay?
5. Where does Clay take Evan the next day to get more information from him?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)