|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clay go home with Griffin?
(a) Because he wants to check out Griffin's new movies.
(b) Because he is stoned and drunk on champagne.
(c) Because he is tired and does not feel like driving home.
(d) Because he wants to get some drugs from Griffin's house.
2. In part 5, why does Trent call Clay?
(a) Because Trent is having a party and wants Clay to attend.
(b) Because Trent wants Clay to buy him some cocaine from Daniel.
(c) Because Trent does not have a car and his parents will not allow him to borrow their car.
(d) Because Trent is out of cocaine and cannot find his dealer.
3. Who says, "But I don't like Bandarasta. He's always calling me 'Halloween' for some reason. I don't like to be called 'Halloween.' I don't like it at all."
4. Where does Muriel hide out while at Kim's house?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Kim's bedroom.
(c) In a closet.
(d) A bathroom.
5. What is the name of the new club that Clay and his friends visit?
(a) The New Garage.
(b) The Turning Head.
(c) The Torpido Club.
(d) The Rumage Factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Clay stop on his way home from having lunch with his father?
2. Why does Clay stop at the Polo Lounge for a drink before arriving at Blair's house?
3. What is Lene wearing when Blair and Kim see her?
4. What does Clay notice about his father when he meets him for drinks at Trumps?
5. Why does Julian say he does not have the money he needs?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)