|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Clay go after leaving After Hours?
(a) To the young girl's house.
(b) To his house.
(c) To Blair's house.
(d) To Trent's house.
2. Why is Clay sneezing blood at his psychiatrist appointment?
(a) Because of his cocaine use.
(b) Because he was punched in the nose earlier that day.
(c) Because he hit his nose during his daily swim.
(d) Becuse he has high blood pressure.
3. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Swims laps.
(b) Calls Blair.
(c) Eats breakfast.
(d) Watches TV with his sisters.
4. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
(a) The beach.
(b) Clay's mother's house.
(c) In the valley.
(d) Blair's house.
5. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
(a) His parents decided to get a divorce.
(b) The weather was so hot he could not sleep.
(c) The weather was too cold to get into the beach water.
(d) His grandmother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
2. After Christmas Eve dinner, why does Clay go to Jimmy's?
3. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
4. Where does Clay find his sisters on the morning after Christmas?
5. What does Clay find his sisters doing on the morning after Christmas?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)