|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
(a) Clay tells Trent that he is no longer shooting cocaine.
(b) Clay tells Trent that he has some cocaine in his pocket.
(c) Clay tells Trent that he is leaving early to go back to school.
(d) Clay tells Trent that his relationship with Blair is over.
2. How long are Julian and Clay in Mr. Erickson's hotel room?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
3. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
(a) A club.
(b) Finn's apartment.
(c) A restaurant in the Galleria.
(d) A bar in West Hollywood.
4. What does Clay remember about his last Christmas in Palm Springs?
(a) His grandmother's death.
(b) His parents decided to get a divorce.
(c) The weather was too cold to get into the beach water.
(d) The weather was so hot he could not sleep.
5. What color is the scribble on the placemat at After Hours?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
2. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
3. In Part 6, what event does Clay remember going to Palm Springs for?
4. What response does Clay give to the psychiatrist when the psychiatrist asks Clay what he feels are his issues?
5. What does Mr. Erickson offer Julian and Clay when they first arrive at his room?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)