|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Blair calls Clay on Christmas Eve at his home, how does she try to entice him?
(a) By telling him that she is having a party.
(b) By telling him that she is pregnant.
(c) By telling him that she is nude and home alone.
(d) By telling him that she has cocaine for him.
2. Where do Blair and Clay end up after Daniel's party?
(a) Clay's mother's house.
(b) In the valley.
(c) Blair's house.
(d) The beach.
3. Why is Trent's outlook on his upcoming day brighten when he realizes his friend Sandy will be at his home while Trent helps his mom with her gardening?
(a) Because Sandy will bring alcohol with him.
(b) Because Sandy always has great jokes to share.
(c) Because Sandy will have some cocaine with him.
(d) Because Sandy will do all of the hard work.
4. What is written on a placemat on the table when Clay returns from the bathroom at After Hours?
(a) Talk to Me.
(b) Help Me.
(c) Take Me.
(d) Save Me.
5. What time does Clay get off of the phone with Blair in Part 3?
(b) 10:00 pm.
(c) Nearly dawn.
(d) 3:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Clay do in Mr. Erickson's hotel bathroom?
2. After leaving the hotel, where do Julian and Clay meet Finn to get Clay's money?
3. According to Clay, what way does his father say would be the best way to die?
4. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
5. On Christmas Eve, Daniel calls Clay to tell him what?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)