|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Clay, Trent, and Blair go for appetizers and drinks in Part 6?
(a) They go to Century City.
(b) They go to Spago.
(c) They go to McDonald's.
(d) They go to After Hours.
2. According to Clay, what way does his grandmother say she would prefer to die?
(a) She would prefer to die in her sleep.
(b) She would prefer not to die.
(c) She would prefer to die in a car accident.
(d) She would prefer to die high on drugs during a plane crash.
3. What is wrong with Clay on Christmas morning?
(a) He is high on coke.
(b) He is tired from partying the night before.
(c) He has not bought presents for his family.
(d) He misses his grandmother.
4. Where is Mr. Erickson from?
5. After seeing his sisters, what does Clay do the morning after Christmas?
(a) Eats breakfast.
(b) Calls Blair.
(c) Watches TV with his sisters.
(d) Swims laps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the girl that sits next to Clay at After Hours?
2. What information does Clay share with Trent at Spago when Trent leaves the room for a short period of time?
3. Why do the adults in Palm Springs stop talking about making airline reservations to return home?
4. Who does Clay end up leaving the club, After Hours, with?
5. What is Mr. Erickson's occupation?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)