1. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Chicago, IL.
(b) New York, NY.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) Seattle, WA.
2. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
(a) He got kicked out of his house.
(b) He needs money from his parents.
(c) He got kicked out of school.
(d) It's Christmas break.
3. What is the relationship between Clay and Blair?
(a) They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
4. In what state does Clay attend college?
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New Mexico.
5. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a freshman.
(b) He is a senior.
(c) He is a sophomore.
(d) He is a junior.
6. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Five months.
7. Who picks Clay up from the airport?
(a) Clay's mother.
(c) Clay's father.
This section contains 5,651 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)