1. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Los Angeles, CA.
(b) Chicago, IL.
(c) New York, NY.
(d) Seattle, WA.
2. Why does Clay return home in Part 1?
(a) He got kicked out of school.
(b) It's Christmas break.
(c) He got kicked out of his house.
(d) He needs money from his parents.
3. What is the relationship between Clay and Blair?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are boyfriend and girlfriend.
4. In what state does Clay attend college?
(a) New Mexico.
(c) New Hampshire.
5. What year is Clay in school?
(a) He is a freshman.
(b) He is a junior.
(c) He is a senior.
(d) He is a sophomore.
6. How long has Clay been away at school in Part 1?
(a) Four months.
(b) Five months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Three months.
7. Who picks Clay up from the airport?
(c) Clay's mother.
(d) Clay's father.
This section contains 5,651 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)