Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who says that all in the courtroom know what the outcome of the trial will be?
The unnamed narrator
2. Who is the young African American man at the center of the trial?
3. Which of the following men did not get into the car to go to the bar?
4. Where did the men in #3 end up going?
White Rabbit Bar and Lounge
5. Who was the owner of this bar?
6. Who grabs a gun and starts shooting?
7. Where does Grant drive Miss Emma and Tante Lou?
To Henri Pichot's home
8. Who is the maid at the house in #7?
9. What does Rougon's family own in a neighboring town?
This section contains 3,610 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)