|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the superintendent of schools?
(a) Dr. Radcliffe Barrier
(b) Dr. Reginald Morton
(c) Dr. Thomas Billis
(d) Dr. Joseph Morgan
2. Where is the courthouse located?
(b) New Orleans
(d) Baton Rouge
3. How did Grant's teacher say he would be broken down as?
(a) A dog
(b) A nigger
(c) A hog
(d) A fool
4. Where does the couple meet to talk?
(a) Rainbow Club
(b) At the river
(c) At Vivian's house
(d) At the church
5. What does this person give to Grant?
(a) An anthology
(b) A handkerchief
(d) A soda
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Grant's teacher tell Grant to do?
2. What does the superintendent mistakenly call Grant?
3. When Grant arrives, what does Jefferson ask?
4. What is written on the blackboards?
5. Where does Grant drive Miss Emma and Tante Lou?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)