|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grant decide to walk along the road?
(a) He is tired
(b) He snapped at a student
(c) He is meeting with Vivian
(d) He wants to run away
2. Why does Grant's teacher stay in town?
(a) Because he likes Grant
(b) Because he can't leave his family
(c) Because he is a Creole
(d) Because he needs the job
3. When Jefferson does not eat, what does Grant pick up and eat?
(a) The candy
4. Where did Vivian attend school?
(b) Community college
(d) Xavier University
5. What color was Grant's teacher's skin?
(a) He was causasian
(b) He was dark skinned
(c) He was light skinned
(d) He was mulatto
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
2. Who reminds Grant that the visits will end at the first sign of trouble?
3. Where is Vivian from originally?
4. What grades does Grant teach in his classroom?
5. Why does Grant whack the student on the head with a ruler?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)