|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Grant's teacher's skin?
(a) He was light skinned
(b) He was causasian
(c) He was dark skinned
(d) He was mulatto
2. What is Grant going to tell Miss Emma that Jefferson ate and enjoyed?
(a) The corn
(b) The bread
(c) The chicken
(d) The pralines
3. Where did Vivian attend school?
(b) Community college
(d) Xavier University
4. When does Grant teach the children?
(a) From October to April
(b) Only in the summer
(c) From April to October
(d) Only in the winter
5. Who is in charge of scheduling the execution?
(d) The big boss in Baton Rouge
Short Answer Questions
1. The women prepare a smaller table with __________ and ________.
2. Why does Grant decide to walk along the road?
3. What did Grant's teacher tell Grant to do?
4. When is Jefferson brought into the day room wearing?
5. Who was Grant's teacher when he was a child?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)