Short Answer Questions
1. Today's economic structure is built to support the relatively few but super _________ in society.
2. The book proposes that the wealthy in the world are the ones who are able to establish the ___________ in the world.
3. The success of the super rich is that they create rules and values that then become the benchmark for living the ____________.
4. The values that the rich have created have helped to steal the virtuous aspirations of the __________, according to the book.
5. There seems to be a hunger for __________, but this hunger can be sated when alternative ideas are presented i society.
6. Michael Harrington points out that there is virtue in choosing _________ over the desolation of empty abundance.
This section contains 4,399 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)