|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the family is __________ in society and not connected to others, then it can be truly happy, according to the book.
2. The woman represents __________ because men love women, according to the book.
3. _________ is something that lies within each man, and in the traditional wisdom of mankind, according to the book.
4. Whitman says that the _______ understands that the young man who sacrificed and lost his life for a worthy purpose led a life far superior to one with money.
5. A trip to ________ creates passion in Francis when he is confronted with true destitution, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. When we don't hold onto anything, we can _______ without fear of losing our affluence.
2. Being a _________ means that one makes the decision to live a simple life that is devoid of distractions, according to the book.
3. It is human _________, according to the book, to save for an uncertain future which starts off this section of the book.
4. Barnfield goes on to use ________ to show the ridiculous nature of man when he wants money in his life.
5. _________ says that poverty, that confirms with the laws of nature, is great wealth, according to the book.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)