|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gandhi says that a follower of the Laws of ________ need to have faith and does not need to save for the future when he does.
2. Man struggles with how to live his life and with what __________ will be most satisfying, according to the book.
3. Barnfield goes on to use ________ to show the ridiculous nature of man when he wants money in his life.
4. Whitman is against living with animals because they are not demented with the _________ of owning things, according to the book.
5. Michael Harrington points out that there is virtue in choosing _________ over the desolation of empty abundance.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is human _________, according to the book, to save for an uncertain future which starts off this section of the book.
2. Being a _________ means that one makes the decision to live a simple life that is devoid of distractions, according to the book.
3. No ________ can surpass simplicity, according to St. Francois de Sales, according to this section of the book.
4. Schumacher believes that modern ___________ is destroying the planet, according to the book.
5. Gandhi writes that a seeker after _________ must put his faith in God that he will have everything he needs when he needs it.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)