|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ can become a hindrance to the journey while also being a disturbance on the way to victory, according to the book.
2. ________ is seen as a non-productive luxury that stands in the way of one's true worth in the world, according to the book.
3. Man seems to be inefficient in _________ himself, according to the books' contents, and according to the wise writers.
4. _________ says that poverty, that confirms with the laws of nature, is great wealth, according to the book.
(b) Mother Teresa.
5. ________ may step in to define the values of society if man does not try to do this on his own.
(a) Stock market.
Short Answer Questions
1. George _______ writes that when man has what he wants, he is rich, but when he is able to do without what he wants, he is powerful.
2. Artists and the creative community are said to be the only ones who enjoy an existence that is truly ________, according to the book.
3. Saint _______ notes that ignoring one's wealth is much like removing it from one's life entirely, according to the book.
4. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
5. Schumacher defines __________ as knowing when enough is enough in life and in all of life's activities, according to the book.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)