|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. True strength lies in the personal indifference and __________ found in untethered property, according to the book.
2. The first step to a more satisfying life is to enter into Voluntary __________, according to the book.
3. Each cell in a _______ is built at an angle which provides the most strength but requires the least amount of materials to hold it up.
4. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
5. _________ writes that in quiet times, man is able to do whatever he loves to do and to do it solely for its own sake, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ speaks to the reader of the inherent fear of worry of losing the riches one has, according to the book.
2. When we don't hold onto anything, we can _______ without fear of losing our affluence.
3. ________ writes that the West is over-consuming the resources of the world and sinking itself into disaster, according to the book.
4. Socrates overheard someone else talking about how expensive ________ was at the time, according to the book.
5. What does man think of when he has more free time in which to think about his life, according to the book?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)