|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jeremy _______ writes that the status we call poverty is actually supposed to be called nature, according to the book and to the way he thinks.
2. ________ says that the only purpose of having money is to use it. There can be no other reason, according to the book.
(a) Ben Franklin.
(b) William James.
(c) William Milton.
(d) Dorothy Day.
3. ________ writes that the West is over-consuming the resources of the world and sinking itself into disaster, according to the book.
4. Saint _______ notes that ignoring one's wealth is much like removing it from one's life entirely, according to the book.
5. An austere existence opens the path to growth in _________ and in love, according to the book's contents in this section.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______ is always easier when one travels lighter, according to the book in this section, and according to Felix.
2. ___________ writes in the second century BC that supreme happiness comes from contentment, according to the book.
3. The goal of the frugal __________ is the goal of the man who needs some, but doesn't want to be weighed down by possessions.
4. _________ is not the desired goal of the person who wants to be more spiritual or focused, according to the book.
5. __________ can become a hindrance to the journey while also being a disturbance on the way to victory, according to the book.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)