|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ writes of Fortune stopping the wheel, which is a metaphor that illustrates that wealth causes a man to stop growing.
(b) Joseph Campbell.
2. ________ may step in to define the values of society if man does not try to do this on his own.
(b) Stock market.
3. _________ says that poverty, that confirms with the laws of nature, is great wealth, according to the book.
(a) Mother Teresa.
4. _________ is something that lies within each man, and in the traditional wisdom of mankind, according to the book.
5. _________ finds that he is rich enough as long as he is able to leave things untouched, according to the book.
(d) St. Francis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Starting off this section is the poem "Lady ________" which talks more about the life of simplicity and what it has to offer."
2. In the book of Timothy, the Bible says that the love of ____ is the root of all evil, according to the book.
3. The book proposes that the wealthy in the world are the ones who are able to establish the ___________ in the world.
4. What does man think of when he has more free time in which to think about his life, according to the book?
5. Only with a limitation of one's possessions can one realize their true _________ in the world, according to the book.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)