|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seneca proclaims that the _______ provided by nature is adequately abundant, even though most people do not realize it or recognize it.
2. Marcus Aurelius speaks of a ______ life so busy that it has no leisure, according to the book, which is not pleasant to him.
3. It is human _________, according to the book, to save for an uncertain future which starts off this section of the book.
4. A person should not allow possessions to have any __________ in life, as this will cause the baggage to be a bother.
5. ________ says that the carrying of baggage is what will disturb the victory of those who want to travel the world.
(a) Sir Francis Bacon.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) James Horner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century did Minucius Felix live, according to the notes in this section of the book?
2. Gandhi calls the process of getting rid of what he owned a removal of a _________ from his shoulders, according to the book.
3. St. Teresa of Avila speaks of the _______ of the vow of poverty, the foundation of the Order which she established.
4. William _______ is paraphrased when it is said that man is rich in virtues when he wants to use what he has in a holy manner.
5. The poor man will feel content with the _________ from a rich man, though the rich man just wants to be rid of them.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)