|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ is not the desired goal of the person who wants to be more spiritual or focused, according to the book.
2. The rich man has no patience with the concept of personal __________ or a society in which man can be free, according to the book.
3. Society looks down upon the poor, thinking that they lack ________ which is what has led them to their position in society.
4. A trip to ________ creates passion in Francis when he is confronted with true destitution, according to the book.
5. _________ is something that lies within each man, and in the traditional wisdom of mankind, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poverty can become a reality when basic _____ have been met and the excess begins to litter one's life with meaninglessness.
2. Gandhi realized that the more he gave away, the ________ it became, according to the book and to his own personal experience.
3. The success of the super rich is that they create rules and values that then become the benchmark for living the ____________.
4. The civilized world lacks philosophers and _______ who can warn against the destructiveness of materialism.
5. _________ is the writer who describes the difference between inflicted poverty and voluntary poverty.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)