|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A trip to ________ creates passion in Francis when he is confronted with true destitution, according to the book.
2. Only with a limitation of one's possessions can one realize their true _________ in the world, according to the book.
3. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
4. ________ says that the only purpose of having money is to use it. There can be no other reason, according to the book.
(a) William Milton.
(b) William James.
(c) Dorothy Day.
(d) Ben Franklin.
5. __________ tells a story of a passenger on a ship that is going to sink, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Francis contemplates ___________ to a noble and wealthy woman, but reality strikes him later of this choice.
2. Man must get rid of all he owns in order to tap into the ________ which lie within him, according to the book.
3. Michael Harrington points out that there is virtue in choosing _________ over the desolation of empty abundance.
4. There seems to be a hunger for __________, but this hunger can be sated when alternative ideas are presented i society.
5. When the family is __________ in society and not connected to others, then it can be truly happy, according to the book.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)