|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rich man has no patience with the concept of personal __________ or a society in which man can be free, according to the book.
2. _________ notes that man does not ask the value of an item, but rather what it costs, according to the book.
3. The rich are actually _________ to their own wealth, having to do much in order to keep it around.
4. The success of the super rich is that they create rules and values that then become the benchmark for living the ____________.
(a) Rich life.
(b) Rich way.
(c) Good life.
(d) True happiness.
5. What is in the belt of the man who refuses to take the belt off, though it might cause him to drown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Seneca dismayed that ______ was too easy to remove from the Earth as this might have been the beginning of the downfall of man.
2. Man must get rid of all he owns in order to tap into the ________ which lie within him, according to the book.
3. There seems to be a hunger for __________, but this hunger can be sated when alternative ideas are presented i society.
4. St. ________ dubs the life of the person who does not hold onto wealth as that of Lady Poverty.
5. ________ says that the only purpose of having money is to use it. There can be no other reason, according to the book.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)