|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. True strength lies in the personal indifference and __________ found in untethered property, according to the book.
2. What is the name of the book that Michael Harrington contributed to? "The Other _________."
3. Most people of today do not understand the ________ that awaits them if they choose not to be rich in their lives, according to the book.
4. It is the ______ man who often bungles his chance to choose his own experience within the confines of wealth.
5. What is the name of the writer of the poem at the start of this chapter, according to the book?
(a) Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(b) John Milton.
(c) William James.
(d) Richard Barnfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only true solution for a return to the truly ______ life is to remove oneself from the false set of values, according to the book.
2. __________ tells a story of a passenger on a ship that is going to sink, according to the book.
3. The book proposes that the wealthy in the world are the ones who are able to establish the ___________ in the world.
4. The wise and _______ man has always made it a goal to be unencumbered by things or wealth, according to the book.
5. Francis contemplates ___________ to a noble and wealthy woman, but reality strikes him later of this choice.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)