|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Today's economic structure is built to support the relatively few but super _________ in society.
2. The book points out that it is difficult to leave a life that has comfort in __________ and the easy life.
3. The rich man has no patience with the concept of personal __________ or a society in which man can be free, according to the book.
4. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
5. Schumacher believes that modern ___________ is destroying the planet, according to the book.
(a) Retirement funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. The desire to gain ________ and the fear of its loss creates ideal conditions for corruption and for cowardice.
2. There seems to be a hunger for __________, but this hunger can be sated when alternative ideas are presented i society.
3. _______ will need to be learned from real life insurgencies that have taken place within the world, according to the book.
4. It is in the deeper _______ that man must explore in order to find his true worth, according to the book.
5. William James believes that the fear of _________ is the worst moral disease that society has encountered.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)