|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most people of today do not understand the ________ that awaits them if they choose not to be rich in their lives, according to the book.
2. ________ may step in to define the values of society if man does not try to do this on his own.
(d) Stock market.
3. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
4. True strength lies in the personal indifference and __________ found in untethered property, according to the book.
5. The first step to a more satisfying life is to enter into Voluntary __________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. It is the ______ man who often bungles his chance to choose his own experience within the confines of wealth.
2. Poverty can become a reality when basic _____ have been met and the excess begins to litter one's life with meaninglessness.
3. The rich man has no patience with the concept of personal __________ or a society in which man can be free, according to the book.
4. While poverty is not the end goal of the ________ community, it is a safe harbor temporarily where talents can be nurtured.
5. Society looks down upon the poor, thinking that they lack ________ which is what has led them to their position in society.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)