|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Health and _________ are just two of the many aspects of life that are not for sale.
2. Poverty can become a reality when basic _____ have been met and the excess begins to litter one's life with meaninglessness.
(a) Status requirements.
3. When we don't hold onto anything, we can _______ without fear of losing our affluence.
(a) Speak our mind.
(b) Run away.
(c) Be scared.
(d) Be powerful.
4. William James believes that the fear of _________ is the worst moral disease that society has encountered.
5. The values that the rich have created have helped to steal the virtuous aspirations of the __________, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book points out that it is difficult to leave a life that has comfort in __________ and the easy life.
2. True strength lies in the personal indifference and __________ found in untethered property, according to the book.
3. Most people of today do not understand the ________ that awaits them if they choose not to be rich in their lives, according to the book.
4. The rich are actually _________ to their own wealth, having to do much in order to keep it around.
5. It is the ______ man who often bungles his chance to choose his own experience within the confines of wealth.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)